Pages

Monday 26 September 2011

See Me at Work

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you for all you have done for us and your constant love and guidance. I commit this day to you. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning Martin, thank you for your company this morning and for walking with us. We will always be there for you and will always love you. Stay close and watch me work. ............

.......... My children, lift up your eyes and behold what I am doing in this age. Open your spiritual eyes and see me, for I am working in places you do not think of or expect me to be working. Pray for spiritual discernment to see things not usually seen and invisible to secular man. I am working in people's lives in ways you never dreamed of, touching their lives with flashes of inspiration and revelation. I am teaching people to know me where other teaching methods have not touched them. I am working in the minds and hearts of young and old alike. I speak to those with little ability and I speak to the confidant and able.

As your open eyes behold those I am working with, be ready to build up and encourage all whom I send to you. I am starting with those around you, those whose lives are already touching yours. But as you grow more aware and more confident, I shall bring to you those whom you do not know, some from far afield and many from overseas. Treat them all the same, and share my love with them. Do not withhold the good news out of fear of rejection. Be bold and strong and very courageous, for the work is mine and I want you involved.

Share with others all that I am showing you. Build one another up in faith. Do not be afraid, for I am with you and cover all you do in my Son's name. Let your light shine and the gospel blaze across the land, as I fulfil my word and accomplish my work in your midst. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.