Pages

Thursday 22 September 2011

The Lord Your Righteousness

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you for the stars that you have placed into the heavens to give light to the earth in the hours of night. Thank you for the rain that waters the earth and the sun that gives light and warmth. I love you Lord, with all my heart.

Lord: Good morning son, thank you for joining us this morning and for your company on our morning walk. we love you too with all our heart.

I want to address the young people today. For the pressure is always on them when they leave school, to go into a profession that will bring them wealth, and often that is what they think they want. In your day I have begun to rock the institutions, that the world thinks are so important for a society to be strong. I have shaken government. I have shaken banking. I have shaken the stock exchange. I have brought an AAA grade nation to the brink of bankruptcy, and I have raised up nations that others fear. I have done all this because man has abandoned the way of righteousness and truth. No longer putting his trust in me, he has placed his trust in so called 'great nations,' and has made treaties that do not honour me.

I am snatching the role of policy maker and decision maker from the hands of those who dishonour me, and am going to give it to younger men, who have set their paths on the way of righteousness and truth. I am raising up men and women with wisdom, learning and understanding beyond their years. They have these gifts not because they are, clever in the eyes of the world, but because I have poured out my Spirit upon them.

So I say to you, remember your Creator in the days of your youth. Seek me with your whole heart while you are young, that I may bestow upon you the gifts that will enable you to build the Kingdom of Heaven, both here on the Earth and above.

Remember, I love righteousness and justice, and I hate injustice and evil. I see all things and no deed, good or evil, goes unnoticed by me. I raise up those I choose and I break down those who offend me. If you walk in My ways and hold on to My word, I will surely bless you and prosper the path you tread. I will entrust to you the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven which is the gospel of my Son Jesus.

To those of more mature years I say to you, remember the days of your youth, and see how I worked in your lives. Pray for those who are now in their youth who are daring to believe and follow in the path of righteousness. Bless them and encourage them. Teach them and make space for them. Commend them and promote them, as they seek as you did, to serve me with their whole heart.

To all, both young and old, I say this: Do not worry about the things that are happening in society. These things have to be, before I can rebuild, not as things were, but as I have planned them. Money, wealth and position, will not be at the heart of my kingdom, for I am the Lord who provides all you need, and there will be no need to store up and accumulate. I will provide for you on the day of your need. Hold on to me and keep walking in my ways for I am the Lord your Righteousness. Commit your bodies to me for I am the Lord your healer. You are my children, and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.