Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Tell My People I love them

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new and beautiful day. Thank you for the clear shy and the bright stars. Thank you for the promise of a new and perfect day. Help us lord in all we do to bless this day. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning Martin, welcome to the club this morning. Thank you for joining us and for your company. We love you too.

Tell my people I love them, tell my people I care about them. Though it is me who brings disaster upon the institutions man cares so much about, I still love them people. Show them that they must put their trust in me and not in the creations of man, for as me and women trust in me and stand with their feet planted firmly on my word, my power is released through them and they will see miracles all around them.

Ask my people why they find it so hard to believe in the God they say they follow. If they say they believe in me why do they not believe and trust in my word, the Bible. The Bible was not written down to deceive or misguide, but for instruction and as a foundation of truth. From the book of Beginnings (Genesis) to the Revelation of John, you will find truth unshakeable, and teaching you can trust. As you read it, read it with a mind open to me and to the revelation I will show you through it. Read my word in an attitude of listening prayer, and let me speak to you. I speak deep into your inner being and write my words onto your core memory so that it effects every cell in your body. A daily dose of my word is like medicine to the sick, and food to the healthy. You don't have to worry too much about being 'learned', just read the word and let it soak into your every being. Let every day either start or end with a good dose of my word and it won't be very long before you find that the words you have read and absorbed will bring forth a fruit in your life you never expected.

As you listen to me in other ways, be always ready to check what you hear against my written word. I never contradict my word. I will often lead you into new ways and enlighten you with new revelation but it will aways be able to stand against my word in the Bible and seen to be consistent and true. As you test my word be careful to prayerfully discern what is the word, and what is a human interpretation of the word. Religion had added many things to my word which only cause men and women to stumble and stray. Strip away the extra and the gospel becomes a highly sought after product! My pure, unadulterated word, brings salvation. The extra, added by theologians and religious people brings captivity and bondage. I want all my people to be free of captivity. The only bondage I accept is the bondage of my love, freely given and freely received.

    Tell the people I love them,
    tell the people I care,
    when they feel far away from me,
    tell the people I am there.
    Written by Leonard Bartlotti
    © 1972 Gospel Publishing House

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.