Pages

Sunday 18 September 2011

Recording My Words

Me: Good morning Lord, Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you for the rain that waters the earth and fills up the lakes and rivers, watering the dry and parched land. Thank you for your Holy Spirit that flows like a river and waters your people with the spiritual water of life. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning Martin. Thank you for joining us this morning and for our time together. We love you too.

Martin, I want you to start typing and let the flow take over. Up to now I have started talking and you have typed away a few sentences behind me, but now I want you to enter into flow, and type as I give you the words. It may not seem much of a difference to you, but it helps, because your intellect doesn't get in the way so much.

It is very much the desire of my heart that more people should communicate with me in this manner. It's not so much what you say to me, but what I say to you. I want my people to be aware of my voice and what I am saying to them, not just in the 'now', but for always. I don't waste my words. Every word I utter is food for the creation, honey to the lips and water to the parched. When I give a vision or a dream, it takes some thinking about to fully appreciate what I am saying to you. So also, with the words I speak to my Church. For centuries the Church has pondered and thought about my word in the Gospels and applied that word for each generation. Sometimes the Church has been so engrossed in theological discussion, it has missed my word for that specific generation. I want you to do both: to read, mark, learn and inwardly digest the written work in the Bible, and also to listen, note and record the spoken word I give you. Then let those who read later also reflect upon what I say.

When the word I give applies to an individual or a group or even generally, I will quicken the heart of the reader and speak to them through that word. Often you have found that a word I give you doesn't seem to mean much to you, but you later find it really speaks to someone else. That is because, as I said before, no word of mine is wasted. And every Word I speak is for the Now, somewhere.

Recording My words is a ministry in itself. Let the record of My words be readily available, and encourage others who hear and record my words to share them openly.

I also speak loudly through actions. The testimony of My working in people's lives is a powerful witness. Which is why I want my Church to be real about sharing your story. All men love a story, and a five minute testimony is worth an hour's theological teaching, because it is already applied to life. Even if you think your story is not worth telling, it is worth the telling, because to someone who hears it, it will be a light on a dark pathway, and a means of them finding Grace.

For you Martin, seek out these real life stories, and encourage the owner to share them through the published word. Let all the world see that I am at work in the lives of ordinary men, women and children, healing, blessing and saving them. This is My work and is worth the telling. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.