Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2011

I will never leave you

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning, and for this new day. Thank you for the many blessings you have showered on me and for the love you have shown me. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning Martin. Thank you for joining us this morning and for your company and your love. We love you too.

I am with you always, even to the end of time. I never abandon what I have started, neither do I leave those whom I have made to fend for themselves. Never think that God has abandoned you, for I am always close at hand and hear the cry of all my people, even of those those who are deaf to me. You never need to be afraid or hesitant to tell people I love them, or to assure them that I hear every prayer they utter. Let it be known in all the world that I am interested in the lives of everyone, yes everyone.

I am seeking even those who society has rejected. I work in the slums of the world. I work in the prisons and hospitals. I am in all the dark places and even in the deepest pit. I stand alongside those who do not yet know me, and I am with those who think they have no need of me, because I love them all with an everlasting and overwhelming love.

I am also with those who are accepted by society and those who are in positions of power and authority. I am with those who abuse power. I don't approve of what they do, and often I stay their hand. I wait for the day they break and turn to me.

When I bring financial collapse on nations, companies and individuals, it is not because I have abandoned them, but because I love them and want them to place their trust in me and not in their wealth or their goods. If my people whom I love will repent of their sins and turn to me, I will turn to them and lift them up and heal their land.

Pray to me for your land. Pray for the politicians I have given you. Pray for the gift of wisdom and understanding for those in authority. Pray for my people that they will rise up, and proclaim boldly the message I have entrusted to them. Pray for for those who oppose me and think they can turn men from me, that they will be humbled, and themselves cry out to me for help.

Pray for those in leadership in the established churches and organised religions. Pray that they will turn to me and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and turn their backs on the other so-called gospels the churches have imposed upon their people. The only building I want as a temple is the human soul, and the only Gospel I want preached is Jesus Christ risen from the dead for the forgiveness of all sin.

As the movement of the Holy Spirit moves across this land and indeed the whole world, the only word that will have any effect on people's lives is 'Jesus'. It is in the name of Jesus that the word is preached. It is in the name of Jesus that men and women are healed. It is in the name of Jesus that I forgive sins, and it is in the name of Jesus that I will draw all men into the Kingdom of Heaven. No other name will work. No other gospel is valid. Jesus is my Son whom I love. Listen to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.