Pages

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Love Changes everything!

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new and beautiful day. Thank you for your love and care for us and for always being there for me. I love you Lord.

Lord:
Good morning son. Welcome to the club this morning and thank you for joining us.  We love you too.

I want to tell you a mystery that very few people think about, but it affects the life of everyone on the planet!

The mystery is this: There are no loners on Earth. Your lives are all intertwined  with each other. Every child who is born into the world seriously affects the lives of others. Everyone alive is very special and unique. No one is expendable in my eyes, and therefore is not expendable! I love all the millions of people I have made since I first created Adam and Eve.

Today many people think they are alone in the world with no-one to love them. And it is true, that many are surrounded by those who do not love them. But I love them with an everlasting love, and I want them to know me and know how much I love them.

Just as a child born into the world affects the lives of his or her mother and father, so I want my church, every believer, to affect the lives of those around them, by spreading My love. Yes, I want my people everywhere, to seek out the unloved and the lonely and touch their lives with love.

When My Son was born into the world he dramatically changed the lives of Mary and Joseph, but also the inn keeper, the shepherds, the wise men, and those who helped them escape to Egypt. He changed the lives of the families with small children in Bethlehem and of the soldiers sent by Herod to kill them. Yes, even of the cold-hard soldiers! And down the ages My son has changed the lives of countless thousands by telling them of My love and touching lives with healing and forgiveness.

Before He left his disciples, to come home to Me, he told them to do the things he had done amongst them. The church remembers the preaching and teaching, the works of charity and healing, It even goes into the dung heaps of humanity to share the good news, but it doesn't always remember to love the unloved or to stand beside the lonely. It often forgets to fight for the poor and the oppressed. Yet the greatest work of My son Jesus was His Love!

It was pure Love that left the glory and security of Heaven to venture to Earth, that allowed him to offer to die upon the cross, in your place. It was pure Love for sinful man that allowed him to suffer the agony of that week. It was Love!

Every life ever born on the Earth has the capacity to love and the need to be loved. Every life ever born on the Earth touches the life of at least one other person, and changes them for life! You have had the course of your life changed for the better, and sometimes for the worse, by others. As your lives are touched, I want your response to be LOVE. Yes, love even those who do not love you back, for by filling the world with love, you banish hate and sin, giving it no place to go. Light up the dark places of the Earth with love!

Never let it be heard from your lips: "What good will my little contribution make?" Every act of love touches the life of someone. It may not provoke a response immediately, but once planted, the seed of love takes root and seeks even the tiniest bit of nourishment to grow, until one day it flowers. The power of love is enormous. When man first split the atom, he was convinced he had discovered the greatest power in the universe. But all the power in every atom bomb ever made is nothing to the power of one simple act of love! When you, from your heart, tell someone you love them, healing flows through the Earth, and bells in Heaven ring.

As you celebrate Nativity this year, you are celebrating Love that changes the world for the better. Love one another, and love all men everywhere, just as I have loved you, and bring harmony back into creation. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.