Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2011

To Whom It May Concern

To whom it may concern

Lord: My child, place your hand into my outstretched hand, and let me raise you up. Come with me where I will lead you. Do not look back nor worry about all your cares any more. Let me take care of those you love and let me take care of you. For I have seen your suffering and pain and I have been with you in all your dark nights, and gloomy days. I have never left you. Even in the darkest hour before the dawn, I was sitting by your side, wiping the damp from your forehead and adding warmth to the blanket wrapped around you.
Place your hand into my hand and let me lift you up, for the sun has risen and is dispelling the darkness, and causing the dark shadows to recede. Come with me out of the gloom and into the brightness of this new day. Do not be afraid, for I am with you. I have never left your side and will always be with you.

Lift up your head and open your eyes to the warmth of my brightness and allow my love to wash over and through you, to cleanse you of the aches and pains of the past years. Let me be your healing and strength. For I am, the Lord your healer, the Lord your deliverer.

Take my hand my beloved child, and follow me into the meadows full of colour and life. Listen to the buzz of life around you and drink deeply of the beauty I have painted in all things, especially for you. Drink my beloved, and live. Draw strength from me, my child, and be healed. I have much to show you. Things that will delight your soul and warm your heart. Too long have you been trapped in the darkness. Now you are free. Run my child, dance and sing, for I have set you free.

Follow me and stay close to me as I lead you on. Gather strength from me, rejoice and laugh for joy. Look around you and behold those whom you love. I have been with them also and have held them as I have held you, in the hollow of my hand. Who am I? I am Jesus. I suffered and died especially for you! But God, who is my Father, and your Father, raised me up on the third day. Death was not able to hold me because I am without sin. Therefore you also are raised to life through me. Come my Child, walk with me and I will show you the Father. I Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.