Pages

Monday 12 December 2011

More from Revelation!

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day and new week. Help me to use this week to praise your name and give you all praise and glory. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son. Thank you for joining us this morning and for walking with us. The week that lies ahead of you is a busy one, so it is important that you start each day with me. Remember I am with you and I want to be involved in all you do.
 
Yes, the message of Revelation to the Churches applies very clearly to the Church today.

The word I spoke to the Church at Sardis is particularly relevant. For though many congregations have a reputation for being 'alive' and 'lively', they are in fact dead, because all their 'life' is in deeds of busy-ness. Prayer, and building a relationship with me are unheard of, and very few really listen to me anymore. To you I say, Wake up! Strengthen what remains before that also dies. Hold on to my truth and repent now. Remember what you first received from me, and the words you heard that brought you life. Repent and seek my face, that I may wash you clean, and clothe you in white

There are those who still walk with me and have not soiled their clothes. As they walk with me, they are clothed in white for they are worthy. Their names are written in the book of life and will never be blotted out.

The words I spoke to the church in Laodicea, telling them that they were neither hot nor cold, is true of many congregations and fellowships throughout the land. I do not want a lukewarm Church; I want all my people to be on fire for me, and to be so hot that they give warmth to those around them. Open your eyes children, and see that you are no longer rich and have no need, but are indeed poor wretched, blind and naked! I am telling you this, so that you may come back to me. Buy gold from me refined in the fire, so that you can be really rich. Let me clothe you in the robe of righteousness, to cover your shame and nakedness, a white robe, that only I can give. Let me anoint your eyes with a salve that will restore your sight.

I love you, therefore I rebuke you, that you may repent and seek my face. I am knocking on the door of your life If anyone hears me, and opens the door, I will come in, and we will eat together. I long for you all to be victorious, so that you can sit with me on my throne.

Do not look any more at Revelation as being locked in the past. The days are past when a study of this book focuses on the historical. It is prophetic, and speaks directly into the situation today. Until this time the door of understanding has been shut, and what I shut remains shut until I open it again. Today I am opening many doors in scripture, and unlocking the truths that have laid hidden for centuries. I am opening those doors to my Church, because the time is drawing near when all things will be gathered together. Keep alert, watch and pray. I am with you always and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.