Pages

Saturday 3 December 2011

That All May Hear My Voice

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for giving me this new day, I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son, thank you for joining us this morning and for your company as we walked. We love you too.

It is a great joy to me, as it will be to you, to know that many people from faiths, other than Christianity, are coming to know Jesus as their Lord and Saviour, through listening to my voice. Yes, listening to me, as you do, is becoming very popular, even with those who come from different backgrounds. In the coming months you will hear more about them, and even from them! In the meantime, pray for them, especially those from Islam, for they have a very difficult time. I want people all over the world, from every religious background and culture, to listen to my voice. I want to speak to them, and tell them about my Son.

This does not mean the Church is released from its responsibility to share the Good News! It actually makes its responsibility even greater! When others, who are coming to me, come to the Church to seek more knowledge about Jesus and salvation, they might well be justified in say, "Why didn't you tell us this before? We have been walking in the dark for centuries, and you did nothing to tell us about Jesus!"

It is not just those of other faiths I want to listen to my voice; it is also those who are already called by my name. Yes, I want every Christian, old and young, male and female, rich and poor, to spend time talking to me, and listening to my voice. Any Christian who is too busy with the rituals of religion, to listen to me, is too busy, and needs to slow up! Otherwise I will slow them up, by laying them on their backs, against their will! For centuries I have been shouting at my people, to try and get their attention! They have been too busy to stop and spend time with me. Oh, the work I could have saved them! To say nothing of the pain, suffering and hardship they have suffered needlessly! Spread the word in any way you can, so that all may hear my voice, if they will only stop for a moment and listen!

I am showing you, that those of other faiths can come to know my Son. If I can do that, believe also, that I can speak to other, even harder groups of people, who seem determined to shut me out.

The first group are politicians who, often see themselves as the ultimate priesthood! Above the law, because they make the law, and without the need for a higher authority. Yes, I am speaking about many, though not all, ordinary MP's, Lords, Senators, and other representatives of the people. They all need my Son, and they all need to hear my voice.

The second are a group, belonging to a man-made religion of the very worst type, the secular religion of evolutionism! This group of scientists and their followers purposely shut me out of their lives, and do all they can, to prove that my word is a lie! They actively work to suppress the truth when it doesn't fit with their religiously held myths. They are also guilty of twisting and manipulating the truth, so as to remove those who do discover, or teach the truth, from holding any position of responsibility. But I say this: "They have had their day!"

These two groups do a lot of harm in the world, because they do not listen to me. Pray for them, that their ears may be unstopped, and that the door to their hearts may be opened. I want them to discover Jesus, and to start to hear my voice now!

Children, My Word is Truth. Read My Word, and listen to My Voice. Now is the time to listen! Now is the time to hear! Now is the time to tell others the Good News. Tell them that I love them, and that my Son has saved them, and will set them free from the lies of Satan.

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.