Pages

Thursday 15 December 2011

Jesus IS Lord!

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you for allowing me to walk with you this morning and for loving me. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son. Thank you for joining us this morning and for giving us your worship. We do love you with all our heart. Stay close to me.

Vision: The sky darkens and a storm is brewing. The birds hush their songs and the animals of the hedges run for cover. The clouds race to cover the moon and all is dark! As the darkness falls,so the noise of the wind becomes a mighty roar, and all that is in the open bends to its dance.

In spite of the wind, I hear a song, sweet and melodious, carried on the wind, yet rising above it. It is the song of the children of God, worshipping! So sweet, so beautiful. It is as though thee songs have take wings, and are flying above the storm, and rising to the very throne room of Heaven.

I looked and in the darkness I saw a light. It glowed with a bluish light which seemed to penetrate the darkness like a knife. It came from a ledge, protected by an overhanging rock on the sheltered side of a mountain. As I drew nearer, I could see that the light and the song both came from a group of people, who were totally at peace with their Maker, and unafraid of the dark or the storm. There was no fire around which they gathered, either for light or warmth, yet there was a warmth emanating from each of them, and they glowed with an inner light. In their midst, the storm made no noise and could not even ruffle a hair of their heads

As I listened, I heard the words of their song, for they sang with one voice:

    Jesus is Lord of all,
    Jesus is the King.
    Jesus the Son of God
    Died for you and me.
    Jesus I love you,
    Worship and adore.
    Help me to love you, Lord,
    More and more.


Then I was carried on the wings of their praise until I found myself in a great throne room, filled with living creatures great and small. The song I had heard was being sung by all the living creatures, and was directed at One who sat upon the throne. At the end of the song, a mighty shout was heard in Heaven, "Jesus IS Lord!" At the sound of that cry, the darkness lifted, and the Earth was bathed in light. I saw that from many places on the Earth, groups of people were coming out of their shelters and looking heavenward. Then they too, with a cry that shook the whole Earth, shouted with one voice, "Jesus IS Lord!" And the Earth was once again filled with the sounds of creation. The birds sang, insects buzzed and children laughed as they played. The trees rustled in the breeze, and the rivers sang as they flowed over stones and pebbles. The whole Earth was filled with the music of creation praising her Creator.

    Jesus IS Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.