Pages

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Love what I love

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son. Thank you for joining us this morning and for listening and sharing. We love you too.

My dear children, to become the people I want you to be, you must first lay down the things that I hate, then take up the things that I love!

I hate anger, greed, selfishness and aggression. I hate injustice, oppression, exploitation and lust. I love justice, self sacrifice, and peace. I honour those who stand up to sin and protect the weak and the raise up the fallen. I help those who feed the hungry, clothe the naked and bind up the wounds of the injured. I speak through those whose message is peace and reconciliation. I give power to those who spread the good news of Jesus.

Children, the days are upon you when many will come from the east and the west, the north and the south, and will cling to you, and beg you to tell them how to find Me! Do not shake them off, or turn them away, for I have sent them to you! Lift up your eyes to the heavens, rejoice with a loud voice and tell your story. Tell them of the Saviour, and of the loving purposes I intend for all who come to me. Do not be afraid to speak my name, for it is through the name of Jesus, that men are saved. There is no other name under heaven, whereby men are saved!

Tell of my love, and show them how to hear my voice, and draw into my presence. Stretch out your hands and heal the sick, clothe the naked, feed the hungry, and rebuild the broken in body and spirit, with my encouraging words.

Let my light shine through you and let your light shine.

Children, do not focus upon the depressing and the gloomy, but lift your eyes and focus upon Me. See the things I am doing and the goal to which you must strive. See, I have set before you a vision of beauty and light, with the sounds of children laughing and playing, the birds singing and the sounds of a nature at harmony with itself and in Me. See the things of beauty I am showing you, and hold them always before you. Hold also before you the vision of man at peace with man, and nation with nation. Keep it before you, even when the 'reality' around you defies what I am showing you. Make that vision yours and make it a reality in your life.

Pray for those who hate, and do evil. Pray My power will break into their sealed lives, setting them free! Pray for peace between nations, and pray for those who are even now fighting for freedom from oppression. My will is that all men and women everywhere, those who know me and those who don't, will live in peace with one-another, in freedom from all oppression, and with true justice and righteousness as their standard. These things can only come about through Jesus, who has bought them with his own blood.

I love you. Share my love with all around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.