Pages

Sunday 11 December 2011

Revelation today!

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you for our time together and for spending the time talking with me. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son. Welcome to the club this morning and for joining us as we walked. We love your company in the mornings and are always ready to talk with you, because we love you too.

As you come to Revelation in your cycle of Bible readings, there is much I want to show you. You see, John practiced hearing my voice much as you do! And I revealed many things to him. There were many more revelations I gave him, but some were not adopted by the early church as scripture. If they had been, the church would not have strayed as far as it did in the first few centuries.

When I spoke to John and showed him many things, both in word and vision, I was continuing the teaching I gave all the disciples when I walked with them in Galilee. If I had spoken then, about the things I later showed him, even John himself would not have understood. For none of the disciples really understood, that I literally meant them, to take the gospel into all the world! For them, "all the world" meant the land in which they lived, the land of their birth, the familiar and that which they understood. None of then expected to go to Rome, Asia, Europe, India or Africa, and none of them had any concept of life away from Judaism!

The same is true today. You hear of, and read about, Christians who take the gospel out to other countries, but few Christians ever dream that that is where I am calling them! Even you, when you first embarked on training for the ministry, believed that you would come back to the St Albans area and get a parish not far from where you were born. Instead I called you to the Celtic lands of the West where I had work for you to do that only you could do.

For all my children who are called by me, listening to my voice, and being open to revelation is vital, if they are to move where I want them to move! It is only when they are in my presence, listening to me, that I can instruct them where to go and what to do. It is not the place of others to tell them. They can and should assist, but the command to go is mine to give!

Many of my children do not hear my instructions, because they are listening to, and tuned in to hear, long term instruction and revelation, when I am trying to give them the next step. Yes, if I am to be Lord of your lives I must instruct you and guide you, every step of the way! When you don't hear the next step, wait! To forge on and assume you know the way can lead to disaster and disappointment. I am the way, follow me!

Often you think I haven't given you the next step, because it doesn't seem to be a natural progression towards your long term aim. The instruction I am giving you, could well be an instruction to deal with an issue that may not seem important now, but which, could easily become a stumbling block over which you fall, in the long term..

“To the angel of the church in Ephesus write:

These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden lampstands. I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate wicked people, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false. You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary.

Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.
Rev 2:1-5

The Church in Ephesus was righteous and hard working for me, yet there was a small thing that dampened their fire; they had lost that first love which is so important, the spontaneity, the freshness of a new relationship. the sparkle of joy as lovers meet. It was in the way of greater things and prevented them from being where I wanted them to be.

Children, be always open to what I am saying to you. One day it may be a prophecy of great moment, that will change the world. The next, it can be some little thing, that seems so insignificant as to be easily missed, but is that which will turn and change the course of history!

Watch and pray and pay attention to all the things that I say to you. I never say things to catch you out and I never threaten! Even when I prophesied the downfall of nations, I was not threatening them, just telling them what the consequences would be of their actions, or lack of them. The same is true today, even in the "big" matters, like the fall of the world's economies. These things I have caused, in order to show the nations that they need me. The provision is, and always was there, that, "If they turn to me, and away from their wickedness in repentance. I will turn and heal the land." What I do for the individual, I will also do for the nation.

There is still a little time left, for men and women to pray, and turn the situation round. Repent, and pray my Kingdom and my reign into every nation under heaven.

Stand firmly against the small things that are creeping into the laws of the land, which are not of me, and are against the commandments I have given for all men to follow. Hate the sin, and love the sinner! There is no compromise with sin or Satan. Purge the sin from your life, and from the nation, that I may forgive and heal your land.

My heart longs for all men and women to come to me, of their own freewill, and to be healed and set free from all the lies and chains of Satan. I love you all. Come to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.