Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Proclaim Jesus IS Lord!

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day you have made. I commit this day to you with all it holds, and I ask that you will help me to serve you this day as you deserve. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son. Thank you for joining us this morning and for your worship. We love you too.

I would that my people would stand upon my promises and not put their trust in other gods. The current thinking in Europe is that there is safety in numbers, and that all the problems they have faced in the last months will be cured in a matter of moments, by coming together as one. This thinking is badly flawed.

In the days of Babel, because they did not put their trust in me, I sent an angel of confusion amongst the men and women. I confused their languages and scattered them throughout the whole world. When Israel turned away from me and put its trust in Egypt or Assyria. I sent them away from the land of plenty and safety that I, the Lord Almighty, had provided for them. I sent them to dwell in strange lands, where they were strangers. I put within them a yearning for their homeland, a yearning that nothing would satisfy. I did this in order to bring them to the realisation that they had lost everything, because they had turned away from the Lord their provider.

In this, your day, because mankind has turned away from me, I have sent amongst them a angel of confusion, to break up their corrupt thinking and evil ways. There is no comfort to be found in a united, financially motivated Europe, because the heart of Europe is far from me. Those who rely upon such a union will be disappointed, confused and scattered. Those who turn and return to me shall find that I, and I alone, have the answer they seek. Do not fear that Britain stands alone; fear only that she stands without me!

Pray every day for this your people to return to the Lord their God. Pray for those who have never known my Son, that they will be introduced to him. Pray for those who make these big decisions, that affect the lives of so many. Pray for the religious leaders of the nation, not just the Christian ones, that they together will call for a day of fasting and prayer before me.

Now is the time for Christians to end their silence and to speak out with one clear voice, proclaiming Jesus is Lord! Shout it from the rooftops  and proclaim it in the valleys. Let every corner of the land echo with the single call to arms, Jesus IS Lord!

Lift up the cover that is hiding your light, Place your lamp in a high place that it may shed light all around, that all may see. Be bold, be strong, for I the Lord your God, am with you, and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.