Pages

Monday 5 December 2011

You Shall Have No gods Before Me

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Lord I give you this day and this week and ask for your hand in all we do and say. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son. Thank you for joining us this morning. Stay close to me, and do not be afraid to ask for my help at any time during the week. I am with you always and hear your every thought. I love you too.

I am the Lord your God, you shall not put anything or anyone before me.

Only when man truly understands the magnitude of this statement, will the problems the world faces today begin to make sense. Oh yes, all the 'experts' in finance each think they have an economic solution. Every politician of every party thinks they alone have the solution. Every head of state, and leaders of all the different organisations and departments of power, all think they have a solution which will work, but all of them come to nothing and none of them agree. Every one has placed their own idea before me, and has tried to push me out altogether.

I placed first my chosen people, Israel, then my Church, the body of Christ on earth, to show men of all nations that I am the Lord Almighty, and that I really do have the well being of the nations near to my heart. First Israel, and now the Church, succumbed to the ways of the world, and turned away from me, until only a remnant was left. Time after time in history, I have shown beyond doubt, that the nations who trust me, and follow me, are blessed beyond measure. But men still turn from me, and follow the gods they have made with their own hands.

That is why I have chosen the remnant that are left, and am preparing them to be a new force for My Kingdom on Earth. I am calling you, my children, to put me first, and to have no gods before me.

Look at all the great men and women in the Bible. See, how when they walked behind me, and put me first, I was able to perform, in their midst and often through them, great, wonderful and terrible things. When the people followed their lead the nation prospered.

My call goes out now to every nation and people under Heaven, not just to the Church, but to all men and women everywhere. "I am the Lord your God, you shall not put anything or anyone before me." When you obey this, the first of my great commandments, then I will reveal to you the great mystery of salvation; I will introduce you to my Son Jesus. Therein lies the hope of the nations and the prosperity of mankind. The hope of the nations today does not lie in monetary, or political unions. It does not lie in the hands of the rich or the poor. Nor is it any use relying on the power of military action. All these forces I am bringing to nothing! The hope of the world lies in my beloved Son, Jesus.

My people, turn to me. Look closely at your lives, and root out from them all the gods you have accumulated unwittingly, and placed before me. Repent and allow me to cleanse you and make a new being out of you. Place Jesus on the throne in the centre of your being and let Him be your guide, your salvation and your hope. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.