Pages

Saturday 24 December 2011

Pictures and Visions

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you for your love and for allowing me to walk with you each day. I love you Lord.

Lord:
Good morning son. Welcome to the club this morning and thank you for walking with us and sharing all your thoughts. We too want to share our thoughts with you, because we love you.

Children, I have spent time you talking about the need to be still before me and to wait and listen to me. Today I want to talk to you about seeing things with your mind's eye! Visions and pictures.

Visions have been a part of mankind's experience of me since the earliest times. If you look closely at your thinking processes, you will find that a very great deal of it is pictorial. Not many people think in words only, and amongst those who do, most are actually suppressing the visionary side of their mind! Visions and pictures are a very important part of human life, and are essential to communication. It has been said that, "One picture is worth a thousand words." Looking at it from another perspective, it could be said that, "There are not enough words to describe what you see in one glance."

In holy scripture, you will also find pictures and lots of visions. Both in the Old Testament and the New, visions played an important part in the sharing of My message. It wasn't just holy men and women, who saw visions and dreamed dreams. Indeed, I have often used visions and dreams to get through to people who don't know me. A vivid dream or vision is a very disturbing thing, for one who doesn't have the means to interpret or understand what he is seeing. That is why the great king of Assyria called upon Daniel to interpret for him, and Pharaoh called on Joseph. So ingrained into Peter's tradition was the idea of what is clean or unclean, he would not have listened to me if I had just told him to go with Cornelius; he would have excused himself, saying that he had just imagined that it would be all right. So I had to use a vision or waking dream to convince him.

There are other ways I use pictures. For example the stories that Jesus told all paint a picture in the mind, Indeed many of the events in his life are like a series of pictures. The feeding of the 5,000, the stilling of the storm, the lost sheep. This is why the world is full of beautiful art works depicting the events and stories in the life of Jesus. This is why you teach your children with pictures, before you clutter their minds with writing.

In your western civilisation, for the last few hundred years, as a child grows up, and moves into adulthood, he is encouraged, often forced, to discard picture books, and move on to the written word. He is almost encouraged to forget pictures altogether! This trend is slowly reversing with the increase in comics, glossy magazines, TV and movies.

Unfortunately, there are also a large number of such publications and media, which depict 'adult' and 'violent' themes, which poison the mind. Thus, the idea that seeing pictures in the mind and visions in the night, can be related to real life and be a means of communicating with me, is still largely taboo.

I used visions and pictures first. Indeed I invented it! Satan has dared to hijack my most vivid form of communication, and has frightened my people into being cautious. Children, I don't want you to be afraid of visions and dreams. I gave you inner sight and the ability to see life in pictorial form. I can, with one brief picture, flashed into your mind, tell you something that would take a whole book to describe in words!

In these days I want you to open your spiritual eyes and see the things I want to show you. By seeing, you will understand and so hear what I am saying to you, though not in words! So listen to me with both your inner ears, and your inner eyes. Do not be afraid to share what you see with others, that you may all come to understanding. I want you also to take very seriously those to whom I have given the gift of putting vision on to paper or into print. This is a gift from me, as important today as any other manifestation of Prophecy.

Children, learn from me how to see, hear and understand. Learn how to interpret what you see. This you can only do by staying close to me and waiting on my Holy Spirit. Let my voice ring in your ears, "Son of man, what do you see?" I love you children, stay close to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.