Pages

Friday 1 January 2010

You shall have no other gods before me

2010
Friday, 1 January
04:56:04

Me: Good Morning Lord, Happy New Year and thank you for waking me up this morning. I love you. Help me to love you more.

Lord: Good morning Martin. This year is your year, use it wisely. Let me be your God, and stay close to me for I love you and Lorna and your children with a wonderful love.

Listen to me now and let me speak to you. I am the Lord who has created you and wonderfully made you. Before I even placed you into your mothers womb, I know you. I know your beginning and your end. Throughout your life, who is it that has helped you and protected you? It is I the Lord your God who has been with you. I have nurtured you for this day and brought you into the light. You are chosen for this hour.

At this time, I am pouring water upon the dry ground. Even now, streams are forming in the desert. I am pouring out my Spirit upon you and your children, all whom I have called, and even now am calling. This is the year of my favour and in this year, they shall spring up like fresh grass, and like sapling trees. The barren desert shall become a meadow in spring, spread out like a colourful carpet of green beside a flowing river. Those who belong to me shall call themselves by my name saying, "I belong to the Lord."

You shall have no other gods, for I, the Lord Almighty am your God. I, and I alone, am your King. I the Lord am the beginning for I formed all things out of nothingness. I am the last for at the end of all things, I am. All the gods that man, in his blindness and arrogance, makes for himself, will pass away, for they are nothing. They do not even register on the scales as dust. They have no life and no substance. Even the gods they fashion with their hands, and the gods they imagine in the foolishness of their minds, are not even smoke in the night, they are not even a shadow passing. There is no other God. For, I the Lord, am One. Everything that has ever been or ever will be, is nothing before me, for before anything was made, I am.

Do not allow any thing in heaven above or in the earth beneath, seen or unseen, become a god to you. Set your eyes upon My Son, My own dear Son Jesus. It is in Him alone, that you will find God, for I have made Him in my image, and he is the only revelation of God, you will see, or ever need. Do not become like a mindless heathen, who calls out to iron and wood, or who puts his trust in the works of his own hands saying, "Save me."

It is I, the Lord of Heaven and earth, I, the Almighty God, maker of all that is, seen and unseen, I who stretched out the heavens, and flung the stars into space, who placed light into creation, and breathed life into man; It is I alone who can save you. Yes and I will save man, whom I have made, though you are but the dirt of the earth, a pile of dung on the earth, yet I have loved you, and will redeem you in my Son Jesus. Turn to him, and call out in your anguish, and he will turn, and lift you up, that you might be raised to the heights of heaven. Not raised because of your own righteousness, for man has no righteousness of his own. Not raised because of any deed that you have performed, for no deed can restore the relationship mankind once had with his creator. No, nothing you can do in your own strength, can lift you to heaven. I the Lord your God, the Holy one, and I alone, will lift you, and it is by My grace, my love, that I convince the world of sin. It is when the tears of repentance flow, when the realisation of your own unworthiness, hits you; when you cry for forgiveness from the depths of your existence, that my Holy Spirit will lift your eyes, to gaze upon My Son. It is through Him, through His death on the Cross of Calvary and through the Cross alone, that He has brought you the forgiveness of your sins, and the restoration of your brokeness. Let me rebuild the temple, the Holy Spirit in your heart, so that I, My Son, and my most Holy Spirit, may come and dwell in you, and make our home in you.

Isaiah 45:5-7 (NIV)
I am the LORD, and there is no other;
apart from me there is no God.
I will strengthen you,
though you have not acknowledged me,

so that from the rising of the sun
to the place of its setting
men may know there is none besides me.
I am the LORD, and there is no other.

I form the light and create darkness,
I bring prosperity and create disaster;
I, the LORD, do all these things.

My Children, those who are called by My Name, those who are redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb; come to me in repentance, and let your tears flow, for I would gather your tears and keep them, for they are precious to me. Hunger for the food that I will give you, and the Water of Life, that will quench your thirst. I am making the dry places flow again with the waters of revival and repentance. The work I am doing in your day, is My work, and I will wash away the dross and pollution of the past. Let me have my way among you. Do not wear yourself out with striving to fulfil some ritual of busy-ness, rest in me and let me work through you, in my way, and in my time. I do not want you to break through exhaustion. For those who trust in me, will renew their strength, they will refill their reserves and they will be of use to me. Those who trust only in the statutes of men, or in their own abilities, will fall by the wayside. They will be blown away like dross, when the wind of the Spirit comes. This is my work. I would that you shall be a part of the work, Trust in me, let me be your guide. I loved you, I have loved you always. I am with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.