Pages

Thursday 7 January 2010

Rally to the Banner of Jesus

2010
Thursday, 7 January
05:00:47

Lord. Good morning my son, welcome to the club and thank you for getting up this morning. I love you, more than you can imagine.

Keep watch, for My Son has raised a banner, high above the heads of all who stand around. The banner carries his device 'the Cross'. It flies high in the wind for all to see. Rally to the Banner of the Lord, come to him. The Muster has begun, and the forces of the Lord are gathering, for this is the day of the Lord, the day He has made.

Assemble with the Lord's people, and learn from Him, for he will instruct and equip his people. They shall go out, over the land, like a mighty flood, covering every part of the land, nowhere shall be left untouched, from the northern most shore; to the southern most tips and the isles, off the shore, from the Atlantic coast to the Continental divide; all the land shall be covered by the out pouring of the Holy Spirit. My Word shall go out with a mighty roar, and all who hear it shall tremble, for I will purge the land and burn up the chaff. Stand firm on the rock, that I am. Let the words of the Gospel of Peace be always on your lips, and speak freely of the Lord your God. This day my word shall be spoken of in all the land, and those who oppose me, will flee when they see the power of God, and hear the sound of His voice.

Let the praises of God, and the song of Jesus, be always on your lips, raise a song of praise to me, and tell the nation that, it is I the Lord who has made a way across the desert, and a path through the fire. It is I the Lord, who brings salvation, and not the cleverness of men, or the institutions and systems, they have set up. I will bring down to the ground, those who oppress the righteous. I will reduce to naught, those who have abused power, and sought only their own advancement. As you lift your voices in praise to me, I shall bring about a work of healing in the nation. Those who seek their own way, through violence and oppression, shall be brought to their knees, and I shall show them a new and better way. Those who have taken from the poor, to line their own nests, will have all they have, taken from them. Their shame will be clear for all to see. Only when they turn to Jesus, and call on him to forgive them, will their shame be covered and their salvation will begin.

I am going to build a new city, where Jesus is the centre. The streets of this city will throng with people of goodwill. There will be no 'dens of iniquity', but the air will resound with Songs of the Kingdom, and the Spirit of the Lord will be everywhere. Nowhere shall be heard the sound of mourning, or crying, for the Lord himself will be there. All pain, sorrowing and mourning, will be a thing of the past. In that city all the redeemed of the Lord shall dwell, and His light shall fill all the corners of the city.

This is the kingdom I have for you, where I reign. I want my people to establish that kingdom here on the Earth. Set up my standards in your lives, make worship, prayer and praise of Jesus, the centre. Read my Word, and listen to my voice, as I speak, and lead you. It is my will to establish a new order, where street violence will be replaced by loving acts. Where murder and domestic violence will be reduced to nothing, where respect for others, will be the only rule. I the Lord will root out corruption in high places, and establish leaders and judges, who have their eyes focused on my Son, and their hearts tuned to my will.

Do not place your trust in the financial institutions of men, or in the might of any other nation. Trust me from day to day, and I will be your provider. Out of my store, I shall feed you, and with the fire of my spirit I shall warm you. My angels shall be the only army you need. I shall be your strength, your song, says the Lord Almighty.

In that day you will say:
Give thanks to the LORD,
call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done,
and proclaim that his name is exalted.

Sing to the LORD, for he has done glorious things;
let this be known to all the world.
Isaiah 12.4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.