Pages

Saturday 9 January 2010

Times of Change

2010
Saturday, 9 January
04:58:25

Me: Good Morning Lord, I love you, thank you for waking me this morning.

Lord: Hi Martin, welcome to the 5 o'clock group this morning. I love you too....

These are to be days of change. All times, are times of change, but in these days, the changes will be felt by all peoples. Many will be disturbed and frightened by the changes they see. You are not be afraid, for I the Lord am doing a new work,  I am in control. Some will say to you, 'Where is your God in all these events.' You are to say to them: 'As surely as the Lord lives, He is in control'.

Is anything too hard for me? Is anything I have made, outside of my control? Not even the courses of the stars in the heavens, are out of my control, for I order all things and sustain all life. I neither sleep nor turn away from all that I have made. Your lives in all their details are clear to me. Not only did I plan your lives, but I also watch over them. If I care about you as individuals, and I do, am I not also able to care for, and watch over the affairs of the nations? It is I, the Lord, who causes the rising and the falling of all men and women. The world shudders at the fall of those who are thought to be great, but I say to you, the greatest people on earth, are those who guide my sheep home to the fold. The currency of heaven, is not weighed in gold or silver, or in treasure that passes away, but is measured in Love. The highest currency denomination, in my kingdom, is Love for Jesus, my Son. The next one down, is love for those around you. Build up your bank accounts of love, for the more you love, the more love grows, if you stop loving, even what you have, will surely pass away.

Jesus, my beloved son, whom I love, has shown the greatest love ever seen in the universe. He has given up the glory of the kingdom of heaven, to seek out and love, the unlovely and the unloved. To find the lost and the broken, the hurt and the deformed. He sees, not what human eyes see, for he sees the spiritual reality. You look and you see a beautiful form, and you think that is good, you look and see disfigurement, and you think, that is bad. But I say to you, there is more beauty in the soul of a disfigured body who knows me, than in the perfection of earthly beauty without me.

Look and see with the eyes of the world, to compare, and then ask me to show you what the eye of the spirit sees. Let me teach you to see with the inner eye, that you may discern, with your spirit, what I already know. Then, you will see as I see, and will discern my will in any situation. As you discern my will, the changes around you will not be frightening any more. The days are coming when all the diplomacy and skill of men, all the reasoning and learning of the wise, will not be enough, to find a solution to the problems mankind has to face.

I have all the answers, for I have made all things, and I alone know all that I have made, on every level of it's existence. I not only know it, but I have a master plan. I know its beginning and its end. Come to me in those days, and ask for help. To as many as call upon me for help, I will provide the answer, and will lead them through these times. It is my will that none shall be lost, and that all men and women, boys and girls, will know Me as, the Lord their provider, the Lord their Way. The only way for them to know me, is to know Jesus, who is My Word, made human. Point to Jesus, Come to Jesus, Let Jesus lead you into the very throne room of heaven.

"Give thanks to the LORD Almighty,
for the LORD is good; his love endures for ever."
Jeremiah 33.11 (NIV)

When you come and stand in the presence of the Lord Almighty, know this: You are able to stand in the most Holy place, not in your own strength, nor because of any good deeds done by you. You stand in the righteousness of Jesus alone, and in the power of what He has done for you on the Cross.

'In those days and at that time
I will make a righteous Branch sprout from David's line;
he will do what is just and right in the land.
In those days Judah will be saved
and Jerusalem will live in safety.
This is the name by which it will be called:
The LORD Our Righteousness.'
Jeremiah 33.15-16 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.