Pages

Saturday 30 January 2010

Come unto Me

2010
Saturday, 30 January
04:49:31

Me: Good Morning Lord, Thank you for waking me this morning and for allowing me to be a part of you 5 o'clock club. I love you Lord. Help me to love you more.

Lord: Good morning Son. Welcome to our gathering this bright and cold morning. I love you too my son, and I treasure these times with you, when we can talk. But first let us love one another.

Lift up you head and open your eyes that you may behold my Son. So often Jesus stands with you, and you do not recognise him. After the resurrection Jesus came to his disciples many times, and many times they found it hard to overcome reason and unbelief. Reason told them people just don't rise from the dead, and unbelief dragged them down to the level of reason by saying, "Unless I see and touch, I will not believe". Jesus had risen from the dead, because I am the Lord of Life. Jesus is a part of me, and death has no dominion over me. But it was necessary for Jesus to die, in order to take all the sin of Adam to the grave and enable mankind to be restored to me. The only way for this to happen was for me to take the sin away myself. Mankind could not let it go himself.

The same is still true today. Man cannot atone for his own sin, and is therefore sentenced to death for crimes against God. But there is a way out. Jesus! When Jesus went to the cross 2,000 years ago, he went once and for all time. Even 2,000 years later the children of men can still call on the Lord Jesus for help, and His gift to them is salvation. There is no other way to save yourself from the death sentence. No one, however rich or powerful, can escape the angel of death without Jesus. This is the message of the gospel. It must not be watered down, or compromised in any way. This message is life to those who hear and accept it, and death to those who reject it.

The desire of My heart, is that all men, women and children, come to accept this truth. The reality is that I have given mankind the ability and the free-will to say no. The enemy has a persuasive voice and seeks always to turn people from the path of salvation. He whispers into the ears of the unwary, and tells them that they can earn their way into my favour, through good deeds and being a nice person. But I tell you the truth when I say, there have been countless 'nice' people who have rejected Jesus who now lie for eternity in the dust. That grieves me, for Jesus died for all men and women in every age.

I call my church anew to preach the Gospel of Jesus, and not to preach any distortion of it. I call my church to seek out the lost and lead them to Jesus. This is not just the work and calling of ministers and evangelists; this is the calling of every believer. Let the testimony of Jesus be on your lips every day, as you share Him with all those you meet. Do not listen to those who will say to you, it is not politically correct to put people under pressure. If that is what people need to hear, and it is, then the message must be shared. In every revival there are those who struggle and fight against my Spirit, but all will say it was worth the struggle, to come through to full salvation. There are still too many people in this so called Christian country outside my Kingdom, and that is unacceptable. For this reason I am going to break down the barriers the churches have made, which they self righteously call doctrinal differences, and I am going to call out my true church. The days are past when Christians say I am an Anglican, a Baptist, a Catholic or anything else. Those who love me and have received the Lord Jesus must stand together and proclaim with one voice, the truth of the Gospel without compromise. Then you will see not hundreds or thousands, but tens of thousands and even millions turning to me and receiving the salvation of the Cross.

Catch my vision, my children. Catch the vision, grasp it and hold it. Keep it always before you and thank me for it every day. The vision is the Gates of Heaven with a countless mass of people pouring into the kingdom, and as they pass through, a great shout is heard and all the earth is shaken. The people are of every race and tribe on earth, and come from every possible religion and none. The reason why they are entering through the sacred gates is simple. Each of them has heard about the saving grace of God through the cross, and have received the message with joy, and received Jesus into their hearts. No one who acknowledges from their heart, that Jesus Christ is Lord, will be left outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.