Pages

Friday 15 January 2010

Oh that My Church would Seek me in Prayer

2010
Friday, 15 January
04:57:32

Lord: I desire with all my heart that many others, will come to me at any time of the day. I would that you will listen to me long enough to hear my voice and feel my presence with you. I long for all my Church to be at prayer, to join together in praise and worship, and to make My Word a part of your life.

When my people pray, I act. When my people pray, I hear their prayer. I always hear  your prayers; there has never been a prayer you have uttered that I have not answered.

I have my heart focused on revival The gates of heaven are opening and the wind and flood of my Spirit are ready to be released. Shout to me and make your voice heard, pray to me in the morning; in the afternoon; and in the evening, then pray to me in the night watches. Pray that I will raise up my army of prayer warriors. Pray that I will send workers into the vineyard, to gather in the harvest. Pray that I will speak through prophets, evangelists, and teachers, that I will raise up the right leaders and warriors for the front line.

Recognise and cover the backs of those I raise up, with fervent prayer. For every soul dedicated to proclaiming the word, or ministering to those needing my salvation, will require at least three people to pray for them, all the time.

I am not calling those who proclaim, to have a ministry of prayer, their ministry is that of proclamation! Oh yes, they pray, to keep in touch with me. That way they know what to say, but the ministry of prayer and of intercession, is a separate, and very important ministry in its own right. I want my Church, to be a Church of Prayer. Individuals praying, small groups of two or three praying, and prayer gatherings where the whole body comes together, not to talk, but to pray!

Pray:
For your own salvation,
that you will hear my voice,
that would will find, and fulfil the ministry, to which I have called you.
Pray for each other,
Pray for those in ministry of any kind.
Pray for those on the fringes of the church.
Pray for the unsaved.
Pray for revival,
Pray for the Kingdom of God.
Pray for the world and your systems of Government, law, and justice.
Pray for the nations, and the leaders of nations, especially for their conversion.

As you pray for this nation pray for a Christian Revival at all levels of society.

I sent salvation into the world through Jesus only. I want this nation for Jesus. I do not bring salvation of mankind through any other religion, or any other name. I bring salvation through Jesus only. All religions do not lead to me.

Claim this country back for me, starting where you are. Raise up your voice for Jesus.

Ask your prospective parliamentary candidates where they stand with the Lord Jesus, and demand nothing less than a full commitment to Jesus from them. This countries laws and society are firmly based on biblical principals. They have served you well over the years, do not let them get thrown out in favour of a lesser standard.

Pray for a stirring of the Holy Spirit in your denomination. The time has come for all believers to work together for My kingdom. I have no time for petty divisions. I am not interested in your theological differences. I am only concerned for your souls, and for the salvation of those who have never heard, of Jesus, and are wondering around in the darkness. How can they know if you don’t tell them? How can you tell them, if you don’t know me yourself?

Psalm 63
A psalm of David. When he was in the Desert of Judah.

O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water.

I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.

I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands. My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise you.

On my bed I remember you; I think of you through the watches of the night. Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings.

My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me. They who seek my life will be destroyed; they will go down to the depths of the earth.

They will be given over to the sword and become food for jackals.

But the king will rejoice in God; all who swear by God's name will praise him, while the mouths of liars will be silenced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.