Pages

Saturday 2 January 2010

I Shall Seek out the Lost

2010
Saturday, 2 January
04:54:06

Me: Good Morning Lord, Thank you for a new day to praise you and for all your love poured out on us. I love you so much Lord, help me to love you more.

Lord: Good Morning Son. Yes, this is truly a beautiful day I have made, and I have put a lot of love into this day to make it special for you. I do love you and I love these times together. I love to hear your praise.

I want Praise to be always on the lips of believers. Praise that my love reaches out and touches all creation and brings light into the dark places where the lost sit in their anguish. My heart is for the lost, I am seeking them out in your day, and my desire is that my people will follow me into the place where the lost are, and as I lift them up, you will lead them home to me.

I, the Lord am here, to redeem my people, to deliver them out of the hands of their foe. To bring them into the light of my presence. I shall gather them from the North and the South, from the East and the West, I shall not respect the divisions of men, but will reach into the forbidden places, and will lift them from the dirt and the shame.

Too long my people have been wandering in the waste places, finding no place to rest and recover from their wounds and their weariness. They are hungry and thirsty and their lives are all spent. But I from heaven, have heard their cry as they called to me in their trouble. I the Lord, have purposed to rescue them, to lead them by a straight way, into the city of plenty, into my love. There in the City of my Love, they shall make their home, and they shall join with all my people, as the praises of God rise from the earth like the fragrant smoke, of a scent offering. My praises shall be always on their lips and a song shall be continually sung for me. They shall tell out with joy, all that I, the Lord Almighty, have done for them. I shall satisfy their hunger and thirst and I shall heal their wounds, open their eyes, and they shall know me as: "The Lord their salvation".

My salvation reaches out to those who sit in darkness and in the deepest gloom, to prisoners, suffering in chains of iron. My love reaches even those who have rebelled against me, and my eternal Word. To those who despise my Words, and have turned their backs upon the counsel of the most high. It was I who subjected them to the darkness and the bitter labour of their distress. There has been no-one to help them, and no-one to set them free from their bondage, for their hearts were stubborn and cold to the things of life. When they cry out to Me in their distress, I shall hear them, and with a mighty hand, I will deliver them and bring them from the dark places into the light of my love. I shall break the bonds of iron and shatter the chains that hold them. I will destroy the gates that keep them in the dark and I will cut through the window bars, for there is no prison that can keep them from my love. In Jesus I have been into the darkness and shone my light. "I am the Lord their deliverer."

I am the Lord who reaches out to those who walk on the knife edge of death. Those who shun food, and fall into the addiction of drugs and sin. I am salvation to those who turn from the law of God, to risk eternity in hell. They too shall hear my voice. Even in the noise and distraction of this life, when the enemy tries to drown out all hope. Even as they walk towards the open gate of death, I will speak to them of hope and salvation, and they will cry out to me. In that moment, as they cry out to me, I shall speak healing to them, and rescue them from the grave. I shall close the gates of hell before them, so they cannot enter.

Me: Let them give thanks to the Lord for His unfailing love and for all his wonderful deeds. For it is the Lord Almighty ,the King of love, who has saved them.

Lord: Their offering is a thanks offering to me a song of praise, that shall tell all the world of the mighty things that God has done for them, for "I am the Lord their hope."

I am the Lord of those who have gone out onto the deep waters of trading, and have ignored my commands of fairness and justice. They have laughed at caution, and have turned to the waves in defiance. But, I the Lord, have told the waves to rise, and the wind to roar. I have caused their boats to flounder and their nerves to break. The security they thought they had in money and ill gotten gain, has gone, down to the depths. They are like a sail flapping loose in the gale, and there is no help for them. But, when they cry out to me, and confess their foolishness, I will hear them, and I will guide them into the safe haven where, though they have lost all their material wealth they will find real life. They shall stand before kings and rulers and shall proclaim for all to hear, that the Lord Almighty has saved them, and they have found in him a rock which will never be moved. For "I am the Lord their Rock".

Wherever they are in the world, I will seek out my people, and I will rescue them. I shall make the desert flow with rivers and lakes, I will bring down the mountains, and raise up the valleys. I will hush the raging storm and clear the dark clouds from the horizon. I shall be a light to my people, and in my light, they shall find a path that will lead them to my holy city. There, all the wounds will be healed, and their cries of mourning shall be turned to songs of praise. Those who have gathered in greed, shall be turned to sowing in love, and those who have sowed pain and sorrow, shall be called to gather joy and laughter. "I am the Lord their provider."

Let all the people cry to me, for the time has come, the moment is here, says the Lord, when all who have cried out to me in their distress shall see me, in the power of the wind, and the force of the flood, and shall witness me breaking the stronghold of satan, to set my people free. All the earth shall see me and tremble as I fulfil my Word. Lift your voices and sing to me, All my children, who love the Lord, sing. Let the Praise of Jesus be on your lips. Seek out and use every instrument of wind, or string, and make a joyful noise to the Lord, for he is your salvation, your deliverer, your hope and your provider.

Me: Praise the LORD.
Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens.
Praise him for his acts of power; praise him for his surpassing greatness.
Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet, praise him with the harp and lyre,
praise him with tambourine and dancing, praise him with the strings and flute,
praise him with the clash of cymbals, praise him with resounding cymbals.
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.
Praise the LORD. (Psalm 150)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.