Pages

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Gather around the Throne of God

2010
Tuesday, 26 January
04:49:47 - 59 days to go

Me: Good Morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for giving me this day. I love you and I worship you this morning for you are great in all the world.

Lord: Thank you son, good morning, I love you too, and I have been looking forward to this time with you. Relax in me for I have things to say.

Jesus: My disciples got confused when I talked about 'a little while' and wanted to pin me down to a calendar date. I don't want you to be confused or to worry about dates and times. The exact timing is in the hands of my Father, who controls all things. However, I can and will tell you this: the time has come for my followers to be mobilised. The time for sitting around in 'holy huddles' is past, and now is the time for each member of the body to draw near to the Father and learn from Him.

No one needs to worry about drawing close to the Father, for you can draw near in my name! What does that mean?

It means that you come to me first, and receive all I am offering you - forgiveness, cleansing, healing  and salvation. You effectively die on the cross with me, by handing over your burdens of sin and self. Acknowledge to me that you are not the centre of the universe, and allow me to sit on the throne in the centre of your heart. Receiving me into your heart and allowing me to sit on the throne, means that when you stand in the throne room of the Father, he sees not your sins, but the righteous cloak I have covered you with, my blood. Sin cannot enter into the throne room of God, which is proof for you, should you need it, that as you enter, all sin has been forgiven and washed away in my blood. So draw near to the Father and learn from Him.

As children, Martin, all five of you, used to gather round your father on a Sunday afternoon, and the little ones would sit on his knee or snuggle up to him, and he would tell you stories about his childhood. They were precious times, and many of the stories and instances he told you, have stayed with you all your life. Your heavenly Father wants all his children to gather round him and let him tell you of things that were, things that are, and of things to come. As you have already begun to discover in these early meetings, he wants to enter into every aspect of you life. He is in the fun, the humour, the joy, the pain, the laughter and the seriousness. He wants you to be aware of him as you work and as you play. He delights in the things you delight in, and he is ready to cry with you.

I said he wants ALL his children to gather round. All means ALL, not just those who think they are in charge, or those with up front ministries. It means all, from the oldest to the youngest even those who have just turned from their evil ways, and walked into the Holy of Holies for the first time. Once you are washed in my blood, the door of the inner room stands open, and there is a warm and enthusiastic welcome. So, I urge all my people to come to the Father and seek him in my name.

When the Father speaks, He speaks plainly, and He opens up the heart to understanding. He unstops the deaf ears and speaks plainly. He opens blind eyes to see sharply. His gifts for his children are many and varied and are handed out in the Spirit to aid and help you, his beloved family, to know and understand, to see and to work as one with Him. Each gift is wrapped in love and should be used in love for the upbuilding of all God's people.

Lord: Keep Jesus as your centre, each day check he is on the throne, and in all your decisions. As I mobilise the Church into action in these days, I need soldiers with a clear personal close relationship with me. Men and women who are able to hear my immediate message and who are ready to drop one thing, and move to be where I want them. I am about to give a new freedom to talk about me and to proclaim the message of salvation. I want my people to be ready to pray, to speak, to listen and to do, as I lead. I invite you, my beloved people, to ask me directly for the souls of the unsaved. Ask me, and I will pour out on you my good pleasure. Enjoy this time I am moving you into. I shall!

Commit all your ways to the Lord your God, bring all those I lay upon your heart to me in prayer and ask for them. Yearn for my Kingdom to come on earth, long for the unsaved to come in out of the cold. Long for and work towards revival in these days. Then, lift your eyes to the hills and see the salvation of God for this nation and be glad.

John 16:23-28 (NIV - UK)

In that day you will no longer ask me anything. I tell you the truth, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete. Though I have been speaking figuratively, a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father. In that day you will ask in my name. I am not saying that I will ask the Father on your behalf. No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.