Pages

Sunday 3 January 2010

I will bring in the remnant

2010
Sunday, 3 January
04:51:29

Me: Good Morning Lord.Thank you for waking me this morning and for giving me another new day. I Love you Lord. Praise be to you for you are great in all the world. Alleluia.

Lord: Good morning Martin. Welcome to the meeting of the 5 o'clock club! I love you too. You can use what I give you this morning as your sermon today.

Over the last few days I have been showing you my heart, I have revealed to you a picture of the lost being gathered in from the four corners of the earth. I have shown you, how praise and worship, are a key element in bringing this about, along with prayer and crying.

The praises of my people are my chariot. I made you to sing and worship me. All of heaven resounds when my people sing my praise. Singing in worship is the great leveler for, when you all sing hymns and psalms and spiritual songs, the rich and poor sing together, the old and the young, together. Men and women in wonderful harmony, and even those who sing with perfection and those whose voices are cracked with age, join together. I hear the sound that is coming from the heart, and I lift those hearts into the heavenly places, to join with the choirs of Angels, and all the saints who worship at the throne. Do not be reluctant to sing and be a part of my worship for it is here in worship that you draw close to me.

Constantly, in my Word, you will find my people crying out to me in prayer. I want you to link the crying with the prayer. Yes, when you cry to me you show me your heart, because you feel deep emotion, and feel fervently. If it is for a loved one that you ask, your tears are an indication of the love you feel, and of the pain you feel on their behalf, as you plead with me for them.

As we enter into this time of revival, I want my people on their knees, praying with their whole beings. First, that their own sins might be forgiven, and that they be gathered into the kingdom. Secondly, praying that others will repent and become a part of My Kingdom. If you do not have this hunger in your souls, to see your friends, neighbours and families coming into my kingdom, I say to you, you should be on your knees, praying for your own salvation, for the gift of salvation is the most precious gift you can receive, and when you receive it, it cries out to me for more souls. It has to be shared, it cannot remain a secret.

Jeremiah the prophet saw this revival as the Children of Israel returned from captivity to their own land in chapter 31 verses 8 and 9.

See, I will bring them from the land of the north and gather them from the ends of the earth. Among them will be the blind and the lame, expectant mothers and women in labour; a great throng will return.

They will come with weeping; they will pray as I bring them back. I will lead them beside streams of water on a level path where they will not stumble, because I am Israel's father, and Ephraim is my firstborn son.

So it is in your day, I shall gather in the remnant of my people from the four corners of the earth, and they shall come back to me with a great shout, and with singing and dancing. They will come with thankfulness and joy in their hearts. They shall come, having washed in the river flowing from the throne of God, the river of the blood of the lamb that was slain.

My servant Paul knew of the power of this river of blood over sin and wrote to the Church in Ephesus, Chapter 1 verse 3 -10.

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will? to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.

In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding. And he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfilment? to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ.

That time has come. My gift of salvation is here, and is more precious to you than all the gold in the world. All the gold in the world cannot buy salvation. Yet, I will lavish it upon all who are washed clean in the blood of my Son Jesus. It will takes real tears of repentance, to feel that blood washing over you.

My beloved Son Jesus, is doing house calls today. He stands at the door of hearts, knocking. Just as Mary and Joseph knocked at the door of the Inn, to ask shelter, for Mary to give birth to her son, so Jesus stands at the door of your life today, and asks for a place to dwell. John 1 verse 14: "The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us."

Are you ready to receive Jesus into your heart. Open the door and let him come in. "Salvation is found in no-one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved". Acts 4:12.

God is now revealed to mankind in His Son Jesus. Jesus is now revealed to you in the words of John the Baptist:

John testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying, This was he of whom I said, 'He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.' From the fulness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another. John 1.15-16:

Me: Amen, come, Lord Jesus Come. Do not let any of us get left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.