Pages

Friday 8 January 2010

Meditate on the Lord Day and Night

2010
Friday, 8 January
04:57:59

Lord: Good morning Son, welcome to the Club.

Let the Word of the Lord, dwell in your heart. Meditate upon the Lord day and night. Let the word of the Lord be always on your lips, for the testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy. I would that all my people who are called by my name, should let my words take hold of them and become food for their spirits and nourishment for their bodies. Fill your life with Jesus, let his name become a household word amongst the brethren. Talk to Him, speak of Him, and follow His direction. Praise His name in your worship of me, for He is my beloved Son, on whom I have heaped all the glory and honour, for the salvation of mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.