Pages

Thursday 14 January 2010

I will keep you in Perfect Peace

2010
Thursday, 14 January
04:55:44

Lord: I want you all to keep your minds and your hearts fixed on me. Trust me, and me alone, the time for putting any trust in the world is past. Those who follow the statutes of the worlds wisdom, will fall by the wayside, and be trampled under foot. Those who follow the way of the Lord will rise up, and shout for joy, and their voice shall be heard in all the earth.

Do not be slow in singing the songs of the Lord, praising the Name of Jesus. Allow your voices to rise in harmony. Let your hearts be quickened by the Holy Spirit, as you proclaim His praises and utter His Name. Let the mighty Name of Jesus become a name that All know and love, for it is in this Name, and this Name alone, that you are saved. Be bold and be very courageous, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

I the Lord, will keep you in perfect peace, though the storm may rage about you, if your mind is fixed on me.

I, the Lord your God, will accomplish great things in your midst, for it is me that is working among you. Your hands accomplish nothing, you have done nothing at all for the salvation of mankind. That work is a work of grace, and grace comes only from the Cross of Jesus. Hold onto that grace, for it is to you a lifebelt. With the lifebelt of grace firmly around you, and in your grasp, you are saved. I do not let go, and I do not lose, any whom I save.

I want my children to have peace in their hearts, and to show my peace in the manner of their lives. The peace I give, is not like the peace of the world. The world's peace, is governed by outside influences and worldly standards, which change with every wind. My peace comes from within. When we come, the Father, Jesus, and the Spirit, and make our home in your hearts, our peace and perfect harmony rise up within you, to fill every part of you. The peace I give no other can give, and it will be your rock in times of tribulation and change. Keep your eyes fixed on Jesus.

From within the peace and security I shall give you, you will look out and see, the Lord is about to destroy worldly systems, and make 'the marketplace' a wasteland. Isaiah 24.1-3

See, the LORD is going to lay waste the earth and devastate it;
he will ruin its face and scatter its inhabitants?
it will be the same for priest as for people, for master as for servant,
for mistress as for maid, for seller as for buyer,
for borrower as for lender, for debtor as for creditor.
The earth will be completely laid waste and totally plundered.
The LORD has spoken this word.

But, for those who trust in the Lord, He will hold you in the hollow of His hand and cover you . He will keep in perfect peace, all who mind is fixed on Jesus. Isaiah 26.1-9.

A Song of Praise
In that day this song will be sung in the land of Judah:
We have a strong city; God makes salvation its walls and ramparts.
Open the gates that the righteous nation may enter, the nation that keeps faith.
You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.
Trust in the LORD for ever, for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal.
He humbles those who dwell on high, he lays the lofty city low;
he levels it to the ground and casts it down to the dust.
Feet trample it down? the feet of the oppressed, the footsteps of the poor.

The path of the righteous is level;
O upright One, you make the way of the righteous smooth.
Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws, we wait for you;
your name and renown are the desire of our hearts.
My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you.
When your judgments come upon the earth,
the people of the world learn righteousness.

In all the devastation of lives, amid the weeping of broken hearts, proclaim with boldness the Name of Jesus. Share the Good News in all its fullness. Do not be like the hypocrites who 'water down' the truth, to make it more acceptable. My truth stands, and is like a strong medicine. It must be taken in its fullness. The truth is like a surgeons knife; a tool of healing in a firm and confident hand, but a weapon of destruction when wielded by those who do not know the Lord. I am the Way, the truth and the Life. In me is all holiness, all truth, and all love, come to me, and drink and live, then together, we will bring the light of truth and healing, to a devastated world.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened,
and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me,
for I am gentle and humble in heart,
and you will find rest for your souls.
For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.
Matthew 11.28-30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.