Pages

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Go out in the open

2010
Tuesday, 5 January
04:56:12

Lord: For a long time I have kept silent for the blind and the deaf, I have been quiet and have held back, for there are none so blind or deaf as those who do not wish to see or hear, but in these days, I will not hold back. I will not keep from healing the blind or unstopping the ears of the deaf, for my will is, that all might be brought into the light, and that all will hear my voice.

It is I, the Lord, who will deal with the mountain that stand in the way of faith. It is I, the Lord, who will still the waters that rage, and allow those deafened by the roar of many waters, to hear the still small voice of my love.

Healing the sick, and those who are deaf and blind, is to be a part of proclamation. As the gospel is preached, the ears that I have stopped, shall be opened, and the eyes I have dimmed, will be made clear. The proclamation of the Good News about my Son, is to be the centre. Put Jesus in the centre of all you are, and think, and do; then all the wonders and signs of the Young Church will be manifest again, for these are days of renewal and restoration.

"For a long time I have kept silent,
I have been quiet and held myself back.
But now, like a woman in childbirth,
I cry out, I gasp and pant.

I will lay waste the mountains and hills
and dry up all their vegetation;
I will turn rivers into islands
and dry up the pools.

I will lead the blind by ways they have not known,
along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into light before them
and make the rough places smooth.
These are the things I will do;
I will not forsake them.

But those who trust in idols,
who say to images, 'You are our gods,'
will be turned back in utter shame.
Isaiah 42.14-17

I am leading my people on, as a shepherd moves his sheep on to new pastures. I have seen your faithfulness, and the desire of your heart, a desire to see others drawn into the Kingdom. This is My desire, and My heart. Come out now from the confines of structure that bind, and into the open places. Here in the open spaces, those needing me, will gather and say, "show us your God". Here in the open, with no ritual and building of stone to restrict him, the wind of the Holy Spirit will blow, and the power of the most high shall be seen.

Many will find it hard to be in the open, without the security of structure, around them, But I will be their security, and I will be their structure. My temple, my dwelling is not found in churches, or buildings, made by the hands of men, but, in the hearts of all my people, both small and great alike. It is from this temple of flesh, that the Word goes forth. It is from within this temple of the Holy Spirit, that the Word of command for the blind to see, and the deaf to hear, is born.

The structures and the establishments, have had their opportunities to nurture and produce growth, but have been blinded and bound, by rules and dogma. Too often the structures have stifled the Spirit even as it is born. No more shall this be! I am calling my Church to action. The field of operation is outside, where the people are. It is not a war or a battle against people, it is a battle against unrighteousness and deceit. The devil and his army is already defeated. The battle has been won, by the shed blood of my dear Son. You, the Church, are now called to go out into the battle field, and bring in the victims of the battle, Cover their wounds with the precious blood, which has the power to heal all, and to make whole. Preach deliverance to those made captive by sin. Declare the day of my favour.

Do not be discouraged or alarmed by a cry from the established churches, claiming you are not under authority. You are under my authority. The work you are to do, is with me. The people you are to reach out to, are a people who are outside of all authority, who the establishment have not attempted to reach, to whom it can never speak.

"... But this is a people plundered and looted,
all of them trapped in pits
or hidden away in prisons.
They have become plunder,
with no one to rescue them;
they have been made loot,
with no one to say, "Send them back."
Isaiah 42.22 

"Turn to me and be saved,
all you ends of the earth;
for I am God, and there is no other.

By myself I have sworn,
my mouth has uttered in all integrity
a word that will not be revoked:
Before me every knee will bow;
by me every tongue will swear.

They will say of me, 'In the LORD alone
are righteousness and strength.' "
All who have raged against him
will come to him and be put to shame.

But in the LORD all the descendants of Israel
will be found righteous and will exult.
Isaiah 45.22-25

Trust in me, and let me lead you. As you continue on the way, I shall light the path for you. Listen and hear my voice, as I lead you into uncharted places. Know this: I have been there before you. There is nowhere that I shall lead you, that I do not know, and there is no one, I shall lead you to, who does not need Jesus. Let my light so shine in you, that all men might see me in you, and be drawn to the light. Proclaiming Jesus, is of first importance. It is out of Love that I came and it is through Love, that I save. I love you, you must love others, as I have loved you. Abide in my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.