Pages

Saturday 23 January 2010

Lord, how Awesome..

2010
Saturday, 23 January
05:00:00

Me: Good Morning Lord, Thank you for a good night's sleep and for waking me this morning. I Love you Lord.

Lord: Good Morning Son, welcome to the club. Thank you for joining us. I love you too, Let's spend a few moments together enjoying each others company.

A time of worship...

The LORD is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love.
He will not always accuse, nor will he harbour his anger for ever;
he does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities.
For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him;
as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.
As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him; for he knows how we are formed, he remembers that we are dust.
As for man, his days are like grass, he flourishes like a flower of the field;
the wind blows over it and it is gone, and its place remembers it no more.
But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children's children? with those who keep his covenant and remember to obey his precepts.


The LORD has established his throne in heaven, and his kingdom rules over all.
Praise the LORD, you his angels, you mighty ones who do his bidding, who obey his word.
Praise the LORD, all his heavenly hosts, you his servants who do his will.
Praise the LORD, all his works everywhere in his dominion.
Praise the LORD, O my soul.
Psalm 103. 8-end

Lord: Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. As my people begin to realise just how great and awesome I am, and realise that alongside of me they are no more than dust, they will see just how wonderful a salvation I have prepared for them. Who is man that I should be mindful of him? You have cleared the garage and have unearthed the corpses of all kinds of insects and creatures that have been the prey of spiders. I knew when each of these insects met their doom, yet you did not even realise they were there. Each of their lives passed without man even caring, but I cared. If man is but dust on the scales, those tiny insects don't even register! Yet every one is known to me. How much more do I know and care about you, little man, who is made in my image, and possesses a portion of my love! Not one single drop of your blood is spilt without me knowing and measuring it.

Consider the stars in the heavens. I not only number them and name them, but I created them all, and the forces of the universe that cause the stars to move on their heavenly paths. Not one speck of dust in the entire universe is unaccounted for. Man in his own arrogance dares to say God has left his creation to run down. God has not left his creation one instant. Since its creation I have watched over every tiny part of it, and no one has been born or died, that I do not know intimately. I love this creation I have made, I care for it and nurture it, and guide all living things down pathways I have prepared. Yes, you have reason to fear the Lord your God, for he is higher above the heavens than can even be imagined by your tiny mind. My thoughts are so much higher than your thoughts that, all the arguments and thoughts of men, down all the ages of man, do not even disturb one thread of my thoughts. However I know all your thoughts, all your loves and hates, your joys and your fears, your times and your parting. I care about the smallest detail of your lives.

Wisdom, is to begin to know these things, and to understand just how insignificant you are in the whole, and yet how much I love you.

Every insect carcass in your garage, passed through its life without being aware of me, and became just a statistic in the record of the universe. You, however, are all precious to me, and I desire that not one, shall pass away unaware of my love. That is why I sent my son, that all men might hear about my love, and find the path I have made to bring them from the darkness of death, into the glorious light of life.

Even in the cycle of life in the garage, the spider itself dies, and a new generation of predators is born and dies. When I created the universe and laid the foundations of the earth, I was old beyond all the imaginings of man, yet since the foundations of the earth to its final destruction, I have not aged, and am as young as I am old! Fear me and love me, and you will find that I care for you, and provide each day for all your needs. Though the earth dry up and the rivers run dry, I will always provide for you the water of life, which flows from me, and gives you life.

What I have given you, is a picture of what things are like. The picture is a picture in your wakefulness and is static and with a single meaning, a description of the facts. I am pouring out visions at this time, and dreams, that tell of things yet to be. I will teach you, and any who are open to my thoughts and my ways, how to both see with your spiritual eyes, and how to interpret the dreams and visions you see. Some will be disturbing, even frightening, but do not be afraid. I do not give them to frighten you, but to warn and to guide. I do not give visions dreams and direct words without giving an interpretation. Wait on me, and I will reveal the meanings.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom. Be wise in me. I Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.