Pages

Sunday 10 January 2010

Spread the Good News

2010
Sunday, 10 January
04:59:55

Me: Good Morning Lord, Thank you for waking me this morning, I Love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning Son, welcome to the club, I love you too.

Me: O Lord, let your voice be heard in our nation, let your Word go out and be received. As your Word went out in the Old and the New Testament, so let it be heard today, and bring about a big turning to you. Lord my heart yearns to see revival, Lord I desire to see your church so filled with the lord Jesus, that your Holy Spirit is free to work among it in Pentecostal power.

Lord: I say to you that my Holy Spirit is always free and moves among My people. In this and in every age there have been those have been open to and used by me with signs and wonders following. I am not restricted by the openness of the establishment, nor am I able to use only the 'pentecostal' churches. I fill with my Spirit those who I choose and I manifest my signs and wonders as I will, not by the command of men.

I want my people, all who are called by my Name to spread the greatest news the world has ever heard, the news about Jesus, with enthusiasm and vigour. Mankind was condemned to Hell, condemned to be eternally destroyed, because of sin. You were all under a sentence of death, because your sin remained un-dealt with. There was no way in heaven or on the earth, that you, by your own efforts, skill, or pleading, could stand straight before the throne of judgement, before which, all must one day stand. It was only when I acted, when I sent my own dearly loved Son Jesus into the world, that there was any hope that mankind would come near to me again. It is through Jesus and through Him alone that salvation is made available to men. There is no other way. Man is saved through the Name of Jesus and by no-other name will you be saved.

I am pouring out my Holy Spirit in these days. I am anointing and preparing those whom I have chosen to speak the words of Life. At the same time I am bringing many people low, and causing a great dissatisfaction with their lives. I am causing many to become aware of their sinfulness. Be ready to lead them to Jesus, for salvation is found in Him alone.

Oh that my Church, those who are called by my name would wake up and be excited as I am excited, at the prospect of many coming into the family and the Kingdom of heaven growing. In the days and the months ahead I am working in the hearts of countless thousands, I am changing attitudes and even the very core of society. I am establishing a new work in the land, where the responsibility for spreading the good news rests with my Church, and not with establishments and denominations. You are never to ask anymore, "What denomination are you". When anyone asks that you tell them about Jesus, speak with boldness, for I will be with you. No one who testifies to Jesus will be put to shame.

In these days My Spirit will be very active, not only in signs and wonders, but in refreshing and equipping the saints for their task. As in previous revivals I will give special strength to all who speak my word. I will cause my prayer warriors to be alert and watchful.

All those who speak the Word of God must know who are praying for them. Do not be slow in asking the prayer warriors to pray. This role of prayer, of holding the prophets, evangelists and preachers before me, is vital to the growth of the kingdom.

Mobilise the young people. Set their hearts on fire with the Gospel. Don't stuff them with head knowledge before you encourage them to share their story, for that inhibits them. Get them to tell their story as soon as they have one to tell. I am the one who will tell them what to say, I will speak through them in power. I will be their teacher as they devour my word, and stay close to me in prayer.

Now son, to today. The message is simple:

I have formed you, I have called you, I am with you.

In the beginning I formed the world. To the prophet I said, I formed you before I placed you in your mother's womb. To Israel I said, I formed you and called you by name. It is I the Lord your God who made you out of the clay. With my own hands I fashioned you and shaped you. It is I, who breathed the breath of life into you, yet you still rebel against me.

How long will you rebel and harbour sin in your heart, how long will I wait for you to turn to me and seek my face. To you I have entrusted the good news of the kingdom, the most precious gift I could give, my Son, yet you would confine him to a compartment, a Sunday only existence. I gave my Son that He might be shared with a world that needs him. Take Jesus into your heart today, receive him as your Lord and resolve this year to share Jesus with someone every day. Notice I said share Jesus. This is not about sharing the Church, you are not selling seats in this building, You are to share Jesus, your story of what Jesus has done for you. You do not have to convert, or to convince, just tell the truth. It is the work of my Holy Spirit to convince, convict and convert. This is about filling the Kingdom of heaven.

As I have loved you, so you must love others. The love I have given you I want you to share with those around you. This love is, the knowledge that Jesus is your Saviour, and that he wants to be their saviour too.

Let your light so shine before men,
that they may see your good works
and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.