Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Re-Read and Act

Lord: Good morning son, thank you for joining us this morning. We love you too.

I have shown you many things over the last few weeks and have much more to show you. However it is of no use to you if you just hear my words and do nothing about them. I want you to re read what I have said to you and our conversations, and see how best to put these words into action or take them to heart. The reason I share my words with you, is that you might absorb what I am saying and make my word part of your being. As you re read it, imagine 'action' that puts it into practice. Vision how you might act, listen to me as I speak to you again through these words. Share what I have given you with others and encourage them to be listeners and doers of the word. Remember, listening involves waiting, and doing is acting on my word in the strength of, and under, my command. Do not 'do' in your own strength; let me be your command, your guide and your strength.

Start re-reading from March 16 2011 and follow through as far as today. Listen and discern what is appropriate for you and listen for my command to act. I love you.

Sent from my iPad from York.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.