Pages

Friday 1 July 2011

You ain't seen nothing yet!

Me:    Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you for the early morning sun, the blue of the sky and the beauty of your creation. I love you Lord.

Lord:    Good morning son. Thank you for joining us this morning and your company on our walk. We love you too.

I want to tell you about things to come. No, not prophecy about future events, not yet anyway. I want to tell you about the place I have prepared for you. Ever since the foundations were laid for the heavens and the earth, I have been preparing a special place, where all my people may dwell in safety and comfort. It is a place very near to the loving heart of my Father, and it is a place where I am also. It is a place where light shines, where there is no darkness at all. The light is not the light of a sun or a moon, but is is the light in my Father's eyes, a light that  sees into all the places he has created. Yes, Heaven is a created place, but not a time-limited place like the earth on which you live. It is a place of discovery and a place of beauty. Colours you never dreamed of and sounds you can never imagine.

It is a place of memory. Yes even the memories of earth and of people you have known, but it's memory soaked in love, so there is no pain in the memory any more.

It's an amazing place that has given us great joy designing for you. Most souls that arrive here find the most amazing part is the fact that you don't have to worry about transport. Movement within Heaven is both natural and instantaneous. Although it is outside the time frame restrictions of Earth the passage of time is experienced, but not as a linear experience. We have made it a natural experience for you. It was, after all, designed with man in mind and my Father knows mankind better than anyone!

Relationships are a speciality of Heaven. There is no fear any more, so meeting people, old friends and even old enemies, carries no threat and no embarrassment.

My Father says that I am the common factor in Heaven! Everyone here is here because of me. There are many here who looked forward to my coming to earth, yet they never saw it in their day, or with their eyes of flesh. There are many here who never knew my name, but responded to me. Many were never 'Christians' as you would recognise the term, but they responded to me and loved me. Many who are here will surprise you, and some may even be surprised to see you here when you arrive! But there is great joy here all the time, as new souls arrive.

There is always praise and worship going on here. Anyone and everyone can join in at any part or time. There is a lot of singing and music, and many who have never had any experience of music find they can make the most wonderful music ever heard.

I said it was a place of discovery. Well, that's a huge understatement! Everything about Heaven is waiting to be discovered and is different for everyone. Whatever your passions or interests, Father has provided for you and will stretch your imagination beyond belief.

All this is just a taster. What I want you be assured of, is that the Father loves you, and I love you too, and we really have prepared a lovely place for you. Stay therefore on the road that leads to life. Take my hand and come with me as I lead you. Do not be afraid. I have a burning desire that all men and women, boys and girls, of every nation and creed should come and live in my Father's mansion. Please help me to show them the way, through My Cross. Show them My love. Tell them your story and be my witnesses. Heaven will be Heaven all over again when you all come home. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.