Pages

Sunday 10 July 2011

Healing and Sin

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new and beautiful day. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son welcome to the club this morning and thank you for joining us on our walk. We love you too.

I want to speak again about healing. It is my desire to heal all the illnesses and disorders of mankind. I do not want my children to have anything less than the perfection I designed for them. However, sin has entered the equation, and sickness has become a part of human existence, just as sin has. This was not in my plan, and I want to restore mankind to the original model I first created.

Healing comes with a new attitude to sin. Most people just accept their sinful nature as something they cannot do anything about. Though they try not to do wrong, they know they will, and just accept it. Because it has subtly become a fact of life, they believe there is nothing that they can do about it, and that somehow I will accept them in spite of their sin. Thus, subconsciously they are reducing the importance of salvation or deliverance from sin. As sin remains in their lives unchecked, so it eats away like a cancer at who they are, and before long they have disease and sickness taking over. Yes, disease and sickness is directly related to sin. To say it is related to a specific sin is much harder. It is more accurate to say that sickness is part of the fallen state of mankind, and that unchecked it will get worse.

I have changed all that, by sending my Son into the world to deal with sin. This was done through the Cross. By setting man free from sin, the driving force behind sickness is cut off. Once sin is cut off from source, it can be removed.

It is the mission of my Church, to proclaim deliverance from sin, sight to the blind and complete healing for the sick. In other words, to destroy the works of the Evil One, who is the cause of mankind's sin.

How do you heal the sick?
You proclaim the salvation Jesus brings, and set people free. This is the primary work of preaching the Gospel! The next step is to cut the cords that bind mankind to sin. It is like a binding rope around man that restricts his freedom of movement. It's all mixed up in attitude and world views and needs to be cut away. This is done through prayer, and in the name of Jesus, by holding on to the truth, and proclaiming the truth.

I am very deeply saddened by the way my people have so quickly and easily let go of simple truths that give them life. Truths like the plain and simple fact that the Bible is my inspired Word, that Jesus is my beloved Son, and that there is no other way to come to me except through Jesus. Facts like: I care for, and love you all, and I want the best for you.

Proclaim these things, and live them out in your lives, so that all those around you may see clearly that I am at work in your lives. That's the start.

Now to healing!
Many people are kept from me through their own sickness, and the sickness they see in others. Because the world has worked very hard, to detach spiritual truths from science, and to try and explain everything in scientific terms, most people think of doctors and healing in the same breath. But the truth is, that healing and salvation go together. Healing of most diseases and sicknesses is a spiritual matter. My children, the Church, that's you, are the best equipped to deal with this matter.

So come to me, and let me show you how to discern when to pray, how to pray, and how to heal the sick who are all around you. Be open to me and very courageous. Step out in faith and watch me work and you will be amazed. Every one of my saved children, that's all of you, have healing within you, and can be used in this mighty ministry. Allow me to use you. Do not hold back, and do not be deceived by the world, which says it can't be done. Through My Holy Spirit all things are possible, because I love you.

Because I love you, you too can love one another. As you love each other it hurts to see those you love suffering. So in love set them free. Do not just pray for them from afar, but pray with them and reach out and touch them. Making physical contact is a way of showing them that I too am reaching out to them and that all healing flows through me. Do not be woolly in your prayer but speak the command I give you. Be prepared to prophesy and do not be afraid of anything, for I am with you.

Go now into your little world, to the people around you and destroy the works of the devil. Bring salvation to the lost and healing to the sick. Set the captives free and sing me a song of praise, for I am with you and have equipped you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.