Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

My Word Stands Forever

Do not be afraid to hold onto, and to proclaim biblical truth. My Word stands forever even though kingdoms pass away and the mighty fall to the ground and return to the dust. My Word never changes, never goes 'out of date' and is always relevant in every generation. It was through my Word that all things came into being. The only 'big bang' ever heard in creation was my spoken word breaking the silence.

I desire that my children in every generation, look with their physical eyes and see all that I have made and are glad. I purposefully made it clear that I had made all things so that mankind would not waste his time seeking for the origin of life amongst the physical laws of the universe. The origin of all life is me. I invented the so called, laws of physics, and man hasn't even scratched the surface of understanding them yet, for his mind has been blurred by the pursuit of his own fantasy. Believe me when I tell you, the science fiction that man has invented and spends millions of pounds chasing is nothing at all compared to the truth and the real science that is out there to discover, if only he would turn to me and ask me. For who better to teach him, than the original designer?

The time has come for standing firm on the Word I gave man. In it you will find all sorts of clues to start you on your quest. In these days I am revealing these clues to my people and exciting their God given imagination. Unlike the present 'theories' of the world, these inspired imaginations of my people are not fantasy, but a rediscovery of the truth.

I say rediscovery because in those early days when the world was young and Adam was young, we talked a lot about all I had made. I showed him many things that the generations since have long forgotten. You didn't really think that language, poetry, music and song, just appeared from the ether did you? these gifts I planted in the garden of man's mind. The ability to farm, produce metal from the rocks, and calculate the movement of the stars, were all learned from me and passed down from father to son. Much of the knowledge and skills I gave to Adam and his sons has been lost to man through time and the flood. Most of the flights of fantasy the modern scientific world persues could be avoided, if mankind would humble himself and accept he doesn't know everything. If any man honestly asks me any question, in his field of research, I will gladly point him in the right direction to find the answer. This applies to all fields including art, music, and caring. Whatever you need, be it inspiration, knowledge or ability, I will gladly provide to all who love me and seek my help.

Coming to me and discovering that I am the only God, and that I created all things, is not dull or boring; it is exciting and fulfilling and best of all is eternal. I love my children and I get excited when they discover new things. I laugh with them and I cry with them. I long for them to ask, and receive. I am not far away, I am close at hand. I am not deaf to your requests, but hear every word you speak, even those uttered in the silence of your heart. Oh my people, let me be your teacher and guide. Let me show you the wonders of all that I have made, and be amazed. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.