Pages

Saturday 9 July 2011

Healing and Deliverance

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son, thank you for joining us this morning and for listening to, and reading our words. We love you.

As you come across those whom I am calling, you will find that some have needs of healing, deliverance and prayer. As I commanded my disciples to go into all the world and heal the sick, cast out demons, and preach the good news, so I am commanding you, my church, to do the same. Take the authority I give you and speak the word of command as I prompt you. Remember that Satan cannot stand before you, when you speak in my name. He is a defeated foe, who I have disarmed. Do not listen to his lies, but boldly, and with my authority, speak the words I shall give you.

Those who come to you with sicknesses are bound by the evil one. Healing them is achieved in my name only, which will unbind them and set them free.

Those who are brought to you, oppressed and sometimes possessed, by evil spirits, are also bound by the Evil One. Draw close to me and draw others close as you prayerfully use the authority of my name with these loved ones. Remember the oppression is often deep rooted, and those who suffer usually see it as part of themselves. Shine my light, the light of love upon them. Shatter the darkness with the authority I give you and deliver them from the darkness. Be bold, be strong and very courageous, for I am with you.

Those who plead with you for your prayers, satisfy immediately. Do not say, "I will pray for you tonight, or tomorrow." Pray with them there and then. Encourage them to reach out to me and ask in their own words. Pray my blessing on them, and for openness and the ability to receive all I want to give them. Always remember I want to give them more than they can even dare to ask, and I long to give it to them immediately.

I delight and there is great rejoicing in Heaven, when even one person turns to me. I will open the flood gates of blessing on all who become a part of my kingdom. All subjects of the Kingdom of Heaven are like princes to me and I love them all so much.

Do not be afraid to bless others. Your blessing is my blessing, for it is given in my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.