Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2011

With a Thankful Heart

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you for the summer rain that waters the earth, and for the garden and all its fruitfulness. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son, thank you for joining us this morning. We love you too.

As you have asked me, so I have blessed people, and as as you bless others so I will add my blessing to yours. All your prayers are heard in Heaven and all are answered, for I leave nothing to a later day!

I want all my children to give thanks for all I have, and continue to, provide for them. Thanking is not in a form of words; it comes from deep within and is all part of an appreciative heart. Many things I give are not received with a thankful heart, because they are seen as unpleasant or a nuisance. But all that I give, I give for a reason. Rain in the summer may be seen as a real nuisance to those who want to spend the day on the beach, but for the farmers and the gardeners the rain is seen as a real blessing. A rebuke can save a life. A free-for-all attitude can put life at risk. Thank me at all times, and with a grateful heart, remembering that I always work for the good of those I love. Sometimes saying no to you on one issue means I can say yes to you on something even better.

Try to see the overall picture. Rise above the issue of the moment and view things from above. If you don't like my provision, talk to me about it, but always do so with an open mind. Not only am I willing to listen to you, but I am also willing to tell you my reasoning and show you my plan, if you would only ask.

I love to provide good things for my children, and I always want them to have the very best, so be patient with me as I manoeuvre circumstances around to fulfil my good purposes for you. Trust me; I hold your times in my hand and your good is my heart's desire. I love you. Bless others, as I am blessing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.