Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Hearing, Reflection and Action

Lord: I still have many things to say to the church, but they cannot bear it all now. I want the full number of people to hear what I have declared already and to absorb it.
As with all teaching and learning I want my people to practice HRA.

Hearing
The first thing is to hear what I have to say. But hearing is more than just being present while I am speaking. Hearing is taking in the word so that it becomes a part of you. In the past I encouraged believers to learn my word by heart, that is to read it over and over again. This way it becomes integrated into your whole being. I still want you to read my word and make it part of yourself, but I also want you to listen when I speak to you, and hear with your spiritual ears what I am saying to you.

Reflection
The second stage is to to reflect on what I say to you. Reflection requires an open mind and for you to engage the left side of your brain. By that, I mean to follow where the thoughts I give you lead. Don't worry about analysing every word and full stop, but follow the thoughts where they lead. This is like standing back and taking in the whole picture, rather than the detail. Reflection can take a moment or it can take a month, the secret it to let me guide you. Reflect in a prayerful state of mind. Set a wall of protection around you so that Satan doesn't distract you, and ponder. Compare what I say to you with what I have said in the past through scripture, and learn from the wider picture. Think upon the implications and commitment required. Place it into the concept of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Reflect upon my love and generosity, and fill your heart and voice with praise.

Action
The final stage is to act upon my command. Sometimes, and I will tell you when I want you to act immediately without reflection. Some words to you are both immediate and urgent. But generally when I speak to my people, I want them to hear, and reflect, so that when they act they are not like a loose cannon firing an ineffective shot. Action following reflection can be focused and made with confidence.

HRA can best be practised together in groups, as I want my church to function as a body, with every member at one with another. As with the gifts of the Holy Spirit, though they are given to individuals, they are for the benefit of the whole body of Christ, and should be practised within that body. The prophetic word is one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and should also be declared as I direct to the whole church. There are obviously individual words for certain people that are not for general consumption, but they are not the rule and should be delivered and acted upon as I direct.

At this moment in history, the purpose of the gifts of the Holy Spirit is for the advancement of the Kingdom of Heaven, the growth and wellbeing of my Church, which I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.