Pages

Sunday 31 July 2011

Be a Father to your Children

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Please help me today to stay close to you and to hear what you are saying to me. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning Martin. Thank you for joining us this morning. I am always close to you, so I say to you, stay conscious of my presence with you each moment. I love you too.

Today is my day. I want you to be a father to your sons today and bless them both by working with them and teaching them all you can. Father to them today and bless them.

I would that all fathers copy my example and spend time with their children. If fathers would be true fathers then the crime rate would drastically drop, and there would be some very happy men around, both sons and fathers. The art of fathering is a sacred art, and one that must not die out through ignorance. I had to teach Adam how to father his sons, and every father down the ages has needed to be a father to their sons, and will continue to fulfil that role until I draw this present age to a close. Pass on your skills and remember the good things about you father in order to bless the next generation.

Mothers too should pass on good motherhood to their daughters, encourage them in the art of motherhood so that the goodness I have placed in mothers may bless their children.

Just as fathers need to be fathers to their sons and mothers to their daughters, so fathers need to bless their daughters and mothers bless their sons, affirming them in their roles as daughters, sons husbands and wives, and in being who they are, the special unique person I have made them to be.

Young men need to be taught to respect and love the young ladies, and to honour them with with respect they are due as children of God. Young women should honour and respect their young men as made in the image of the creator and as potential head of the household under God.

Grow together into my image, bask in my love and follow in my footsteps. Let me lead you all, and bring you to my holy hill, and to my dwelling place, that, where I am, you may be also. I love you.

Sent from York by my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.