Pages

Thursday 20 October 2011

Are you too Busy?

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new and beautiful day you have made. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son. Thank you for joining us this morning and for your company on our walk. We love you too.

Children, I want to go back this morning to journaling: the writing down of the words I give you.

Journaling is for your benefit, and to act as a record and reminder to you of the conversations we have. It is not a substitute for prayer or spending time with me; rather it is a record of that time. In order to journal meaningfully you must first enter into my presence and spend time with me. Being still before me is the time when we can become close and not just hear, but feel each other. It is during this time of stillness, when the mind is handed over to me, that I can switch on the intuitive side of your brain and tune you into Heaven. It is very important that you do not get frightened by this, and switch off too soon. Listen to the thoughts I put into your head and see the things I show you. Listen to the still small voice, which whispers in your ear, then let all that experience settle and soak in and become a part of who you are. Then, and only then, will you be really ready to journal, for then you will be beginning to hear me.

Please don't give me the tail end of the day, when you are too tired to give me your attention. I have given you night time to sleep, and mornings to walk with me. If you find it difficult to wake up in the mornings, try going to bed earlier and asking me to wake you up. Remember the words I gave you last week: "If you are too busy for me, you are too busy." If you are too busy then it is time to look long and hard at what you are doing. Sometime you are not too busy, but because you haven't started with me, the day becomes ragged and inefficient! I can help you to organise your day and help you to be more efficient and effective, if you will only start the day with me. I love you, and I don't want you to feel you are wasting the time I have given you, and I certainly don't want you to regret your life.

I am the Lord who loves you. I am the Lord your provider. Try me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.