Pages

Thursday 27 October 2011

Speak My Words of Life

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you for your love poured out upon me and for every blessing you have bestowed on us. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son. Thank you for joining us this morning and for walking with us. Stay close to me today and be ready for my words.

My Spirit is at work in the world today and the gifts He gives are being used daily by my people. I want all my people to be aware of My Spirit at work and to be there, so that He can use you all as channels of power.

Be wary of those who do not acknowledge the Holy Spirit or who attribute His work to 'natural' forces. There are even those, some in high esteem, who say that the outworking of My Spirit is only delusion and that those who manifest the Spirit are sick. Stand fast in your faith and remain open to My Spirit at work in you, for the days are now upon you when those who blaspheme the Holy Spirit will be denounced by your Father in Heaven. Keep your eyes fixed upon Jesus and walk in the way I have appointed for you. Do not waver either to the right or to the left, but walk in my way. When you are ridiculed by men, do not answer back but allow the Spirit to vindicate you. No one who acknowledges me before men will ever be put to shame, for I am with them.

Walk in righteousness and truth. Sing as you walk of the wonderful works of God. Let your voices be lifted to the heavens and join with the angels and all those who worship before the throne of God.

Children I want you to seek my kingdom and my righteousness. Learn how to use the gifts that I have bestowed upon you through my Spirit. Do not be afraid of stepping out in faith as you lay hands on the sick, or pray for the needy. I see what is in the heart and I stand by my words. You never have to justify what I say, for my words are the words of life and it is through my word that life on earth is sustained.

Mankind does not sustain life, and he has clearly shown that he is incapable of even carrying out my simple command to him, to look after the creation I have made. Fortunately for mankind I maintain all that I have created, and have limited man's ability to destroy all life.

Your task this day is to counter the hatred and destruction of the Evil One, and of sinful man, using the greatest gift of all, Love. I want you to show love to all people. Love the unlovely. Love the hurting and the sick. Love those who are lost and those who despair. Let my Holy Spirit teach you to love in new and practical ways. I want you to love even those who hate you, and do good to them. Counter the negative with the positive and speak the words of life I give you.

When you encounter anger today, counter it with peace. When you encounter hatred, pour out a blessing. When you see someone wronged, speak out and strengthen them. Use all the spiritual armour I have provided for you and destroy the works of the devil. Know this, I am with you and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.