Pages

Friday 7 October 2011

My Day is at Hand

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you for allowing me to walk with you and for your advice and help as I pour out my heart to you. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning Martin. Thank you for joining us and sharing with us this morning. These times are given so that you can feed-back to us, and we can feed in our advice and help. After all we do love you!

In the world the pushy and aggressive seem to get their own way and have the most say. That is because the world doesn't listen to me or seek my advice. When man wants some sort of protection he seeks to make alliances with his stronger neighbours. This must not be so among you, for the days are coming when those who put their trust in nations or systems will be without support, for these things are passing and there is no help in them.

The day of the Lord is at hand, and those who belong to me, who were once nothing in the world, will become the strong on whom others lean. Draw your strength from me, so that you can be strong while others faint from weariness. Feed yourself with the food I give. That food is my word. Allow my word to become a part of you. Chew it and digest it and let it speak words of health and strength to you. Those who wait upon the Lord will renew their strength. Those who do not wait upon me will burn up all their own strength and have nothing else to draw on.

In the days ahead allow me to provide for you all your needs, for a time is coming when even the simple, ordinary necessities of life will become hard to come by. I am the Lord your provider. Allow me to care for you and I will bring you through to the land of promise, the place of hope. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.