Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Walk the Path with Me.

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you Lord that you always hear our prayers. Lord I commit all those for whom I have prayed this morning and I ask Lord that you will meet all their needs whatever they are. I love you Lord.

Lord:
Good morning Martin, Thank you for joining us this morning and for spending time with us. Thank you for your prayers for those you love and care for. Be assured that I have heard every one of your prayers and have acted accordingly. We love you, and we love those you pray for.

As you listen to me, be open to what I am saying, for I would lead you into areas you would not normally go, and down paths you would not normally tread. Do not be afraid, only be strong and very courageous. The sort of paths I will take you down require you to take a step of faith.

When my Son was about to leave his disciples and come home to me, He gave them a commission to take the gospel into all the world. He told them to heal the sick and raise the dead, and to do all the things that He had done. These things can only be accomplished when my children walk close to me. When you walk close to me and we become working partners together, these signs and wonders will follow. And the Kingdom of Heaven will be enlarged.

Each day, as you draw close to me, you bring those with needs to me. I want you to continue to do this, but not with an attitude of resignation, or with a belief that "this is a disaster." I want you to bring them to me in faith, believing that I have the perfect answer for them! Then be bold, and ask me what that answer is!

Ask me what you should be doing about it, for it may be that you have a role in the answer. Be open to what I say to you, for if I do ask you to act, I require you to act immediately! When I speak to you and share with you my will, hold on to that vision of my perfection, and do not let anything move you from claiming that vision in it's entirety.

The same is true when you pray for those who need to be drawn into the Kingdom. Some people are incredibly stubborn and resist all attempts to 'convert them'. If I give you the vision of them as my children, it is time for you to be stubborn, and to hold on and claim them for the kingdom. Do not let go of that vision or stop praying, until you see them on their knees praying for salvation.

Do not be afraid to journal what I tell you about. It doesn't need to be made public, but if it is recorded, it is there to remind you, of both my will, and when delivered, my answer.

So when I reveal a path and open the way for you, walk along it with me, for you will never walk alone; I shall be with you. Open your eyes and watch me work. Be glad, for I am always with you, and always at work. I want us to be together in this work. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.