Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2011

An Invitation

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for giving me this new day. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son. Thank you for joining us this morning and for walking with us. We love you and we are always pleased when you join us. We love you.

I want to give my people an invitation today. It is an invitation to be shared freely with those who will receive it. As the days go by this invitation will become more and more attractive, for it speaks into where people are.

The invitation is to those who are hungry and thirsty, but find they have not got the currency to buy the food and drink that satisfies. I am speaking of spiritual hunger and thirst here. Come and buy without money and without price. Come buy, and eat. I am the Lord your provider and have bread that satisfies, and wine that makes your heart glad. The world cannot give such bread, nor can the grapes of the earth provide wine that satisfies like the wine I give. Flour for the bread I give is milled in Heaven, and the grapes that produce the wine grow along the edge of the river of life that flows from my throne.

Do not waste your time seeking for bread and wine like this from any other source, for there is only one supplier and his name is Jesus. Do not hunt for this food in the dark places of the earth, or in the scrap bins of the rich, for not one crumb, nor one single drop is ever thrown away. Neither is a charge ever made for it.

It is spread out upon a broad, long table, covered with a cloth of pure white. There is enough and to spare, for I have opened my store houses that all who come to me may be fed and have their fill.

Go out my children into all the Earth, and take my invitation with you. I desire that all peoples, far and wide, will come the feast I have prepared. Go to the far north and the deep south. Go east until you meet the west, and west until you meet the east. Do not be afraid to go and share this invitation with people who do not know me, for you will find that I have already prepared their hearts to receive all that I am providing for them.

Declare to all the word. "Seek the Lord, while he may be found; call upon Him while He is near. Turn away from the wicked and follow no longer the ways of sin and destruction. Think on that which is good and wholesome. Speak about the things of light and righteousness. Turn to the Lord your God that he may heal your ways and forgive your sin, then come and eat of the banquet the Lord has provided for you."

Remember my children the words I have given to you: "As the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: it will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:10-11

Go out therefore in joy. Take my invitation with great rejoicing, for I am bringing in a great harvest and all the harvesters will rejoice as they gather, and sing as they bring into my store houses the harvest I am gathering. Shout and sing with a loud and joyful voice that the Lord your God is King. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.