Pages

Saturday 8 October 2011

Come to Me

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you for your love and care and for all your wonderful provision. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning Martin. Thank you for joining us this morning and for your company and your prayers. We love you too.

The world's financial crisis will continue to get worse, especially for the nations that do not ask me for help. Down the ages I have told my people not to lean on the godless nations for support and help, for the help they give is tainted and is totally based on self interest. There is only one source of true help in these days and that is me.

Who is it that makes nations rise and fall? Who determines the number of days for every ruler and king? Who is it that causes the seas to stay within the boundaries I have set? And who is it that opens the flood gates and allows the seas to cover the land? Can man control the winds that come, or command the clouds to cover the sun? No, man cannot even control the smallest parts of my creation, so how then can he believe he has control over the nations of the world?

Pray, my people, and repent. Turn your eyes to the Lord your God, that I may reach out my hand and stay the tide, and turn back the flood. Open your hearts to me and obey the commands I have given you. Lay aside your garments of sin, and unbelief, your doubts and sorrows. Let righteousness be your breastplate, truth your belt, and faith your shield. Let My word be the sword in your hand, wielded by My Spirit, and let the good news of Jesus be the shoes on your feet.

Place your trust in me, and do not let the advice of sinful men dull your ears to My word. Pray for your leaders (politicians), to listen to me and place their trust in me rather than in men or nations. The days are at hand when the small and the weak, who call upon my name will become the strong and mighty. The days are at hand when even the might of America will dwindle.

Those who call upon the name of the Lord shall be raised up and become strong. Those who put their trust in me shall find a rock that cannot be moved, though Heaven and Earth be shaken!

Light up the fire of my love in your heart that it may become a beacon for all to see. Return to the love you had when you first believed. Become again as little children, and trust in your Heavenly Father to provide your daily bread. I love you and long for my children to gather around and listen to my voice. Come and be refreshed. Come and be healed. Come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.