Pages

Saturday 15 October 2011

Word for Today

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this fresh new day. Help me Lord to stay close to you today and to be in the centre of your will. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning Martin. Welcome to the club this morning and thank you for joining us on our walk. Stay close to me this day and I will keep you in the centre of my will. I love you.

About the blog Martin, I want you to continue publishing each day I give you something. No, it's right you don't know who sees it, or will see it in future. That is for me to decide! Just be faithful and publish what I give you. No word of mine falls on barren land. Every seed I sow takes root and come to life. Sometimes it takes a lifetime for it to flower! In others the seed takes root quickly, and the plant grows tall and straight. But the growth of my seed is not the responsibility of the sower; that is my part. It's up to me.

I want my whole church to realise that no proclamation of my truth ever falls on deaf ears. Yes, there are those who pass it over or who turn their backs, but always there is someone who takes the word away with them, and ponders it and feeds on it. When you are weak and you feel you have failed, is the moment I am strong, and where success is found. Do not be discouraged. Hold fast and keep proclaiming.

At this time I am drawing in those whom I have called, those to whom the word was delivered some time ago. Though it appears nothing happened, I have been working on that seed and giving it growth. Be prepared for those on the fringes of the kingdom to suddenly come alive, and break into a run that will bring them straight into the arms of Jesus! Rejoice with them and be glad.

Those who harvest this time, will gather in those who they did not sow. Others will reap a harvest from those you have sown. Rejoice that you have had your part in their salvation, whether sowing or reaping. The important thing is that the harvest is full!

When Paul wrote his letters to the various churches, he wanted them to be read to the whole church and to be shared among the congregations, but he had no idea that they would be continually read down 2000 years! The same is true of the blog and the books I give you; they are not just for today's readership, but for all who I direct to find and read them. My words are eternal, spoken outside of time. Remember that, as you write them down.

Be encouraged and build each other up in faith and boldness. Move forward like a mighty army and claim the land back for me. Open up communication lines, that my word for today may be heard and read in every corner of the world. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.