Pages

Sunday 30 October 2011

Tell them of my love

Lord: The evil in man's heart has grown and the imaginations of his heart have become consumed with filth, as the evil one deceives him, and leads him further down the road to destruction. In the days of Noah I saw the evil of men's hearts and determined to do away with all that I had made. Only my righteous friend Noah and his sons were saved from the destruction. What stays my hand today ,from total destruction, is not one man and his family, but the bride of my son, the Church. The Earth heaves with restlessness, as it waits for me to act. It tries to cleanse itself of such evil, but my hand restrains it.

My children, pray for the Earth which I have made for you. Bless the ground from which you were taken. Thank me for the clean air you breathe and the trees that replenish it each day. Bless the sea in her abundance and the soil bringing forth fruit and food. Pray for her peace, so that during this time you may be able to bless all men. Speak words of peace. Tell of my love and share Jesus. Encourage all men and women everywhere, to hold on to truth, and reject the lies of the false prophets, as they speak soothing words that pamper and condone the lusts and desires of mankind.

Remember the prophet Jeremiah, who lived in very troubled times. He alone delivered my word to Judah, when all the other prophets and priests told lies and offered sacrifices to other gods. They prophesied in my name, that no one would be able to prevail over Jerusalem. But they did not speak my words, so I brought all the disasters upon them, that my faithful servant Jeremiah prophesied against them. Yet, even then I gave them a chance to repent, saying to the King of Judah, "Deal righteously with the poor and the oppressed and turn to me." But they would not listen and scoffed at me.

My children, be true to my word and hold fast to the Gospel of Jesus, for in Jesus, and in him alone, is your salvation. As you pray for the Earth, pray for the leaders of men, pray for people who hold power and influence. Pray especially for those who fight for freedom and justice. They need special prayer, as it is so easy to slip from freedom-fighting into retaliation and oppression. Pray that the good things gained by their struggle will not be lost in the aftermath. Teach all men everywhere to bless and not curse, to heal and not wound, to build and not destroy. Tell them of my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.