Pages

Sunday 16 October 2011

Suffering - Sin

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you that this is a day you have made specially for us to enjoy. Help us to stay in the centre of you will, that in all we do we may please you. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning Martin. Thank you for joining, and walking with us, this morning. We love you too.

 Today I want to talk to you more about my love. There are many who choose not to believe in me, because they say they cannot reconcile a God of love with the suffering they see around them. Oh, how Satan has blinded their eyes! It is because I love mankind so much, that the full effect of man's sin hasn't destroyed him already! Suffering is the direct result of sin. When mankind chose, using the free will I gave him out of love, to disobey the only command I gave him in the garden, he opened the way for sin and suffering to take over. It was a simple case of cause and effect. By disobeying my command not to eat the fruit of that tree, and that tree alone, man chose to take the consequences of his action.

At that time in his immaturity, he was not ready to deal with, and use, the flood of knowledge, that came upon him as a direct result of his action. When your children are young you do not allow them to play with certain tools or pieces of equipment, as they could be dangerous to life or health. As they grow and mature, these things can be introduced to them and they can be taught to use them properly and safely. The fruit of that tree was forbidden to them for that reason. I did not intended to forbid it to them forever! If I had intended that, I would not have placed the tree there in the first place!

There are lots of things I have placed in the world for the use of mankind. Plants and berries, rocks and trees, crystals and gems. Some of them are give to make the earth beautiful, because in my love for man, I want this special environment I have made for him, to be beautiful and pleasant to live in. Man has, in his immaturity, placed the wrong value on many, things and has misused the gifts I have given him, finding uses for them that I never intended.

Many plants, nuts and berries are attractive and appealing, but are poisonous if eaten. That is because I did not create them for man to eat. Some have medicinal properties, or contain natural chemicals that can be used as antidotes or for healing ointments. Certain metals and gems have been given great value and are used as currency, to be hoarded and owned by a few, when their real purpose has yet to be discovered, and in some cases never will be now, because it is too valuable to be wasted on scientific research. The misuse of these materials and plants that I have generously provided has given rise to greed, which in turn has led to wars, and both greed and war lead to suffering.

Suffering also arises from ignorance, because in his arrogance man does not seek me for the answers to sickness, injury or need. Daily you can see the results of mankind not listening to me. Daily, men and women make pronouncements about things they know nothing about, and in many cases their 'authoritative' statements cause others to suffer.

Many work in areas they have no feeling for, or love of. Lawyers, who do not care for right and justice, but are lining their own pockets. Bankers, who have no interest in the needs of their customers and investors, only in their profit and bonuses. Politicians, who have no care at all for their constituents, but seek their own glory. In every walk of life people suffer in jobs they hate and are ill suited to do. They suffer because they are trapped by the greed of others. These things are not of my making; they are the results of sin and greed.

My love for mankind is so great, that I have not totally destroyed him many times! My love is so great that I put in place, for man to use, everything that he needs, to be fully provided for and for the earth itself to be self sustaining. It is man, in his immaturity, that has abused and misused all I have provided for him. But he doesn't need to do this. If only he would stop turning his back on me and just acknowledge the miracle of creation and the wonderful provision I have made for him. If only he would stop from his busy-ness, trying to get rich, and begin to explore the riches I have provided for the good of all mankind.

I call on my people everywhere, to stop seeking after mammon and seek first the kingdom of your God. Seek the righteousness that I desire of you. Instead of looking inward, open your eyes to those around you. Instead of opening your mouths in slander and curses, bless those around you and wish them well. Tell them of me and of my love. Pursue all that makes for peace and goodwill. Then, and only then, all the riches that most men seek, will be added to you. I am the Lord who created you and loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.