Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

Day of Prayer!

Lord: The collapse of the world's monetary systems is the worst in history! I have caused it in order to bring focus back to me. The cause of my wrath is corruption and greed in very high places. No country in the world is excused; all are equally guilty. In Europe, the various financial whiz-kids are frantically trying to find an answer, that will put them back to where they were before the crisis started. This will not be possible, as I shall thwart all their efforts to reinstate the same regime of corruption and greed. There is only one answer, and I am ready to give it, if they would only ask me.

This situation is now worse than any financial meltdown in history and it will deepen! For many months now I have been calling my people to pray. Some have responded and some have not. I have called bishops, moderators, ministers and leaders, to gather their people to pray. Only a very few have responded. 

When war is imminent, or natural disaster strikes, church leaders once called for a day of prayer. Many of the institutional churches are also in a state of financial melt down. My Roman church is morally in a very grave state, because they have not obeyed me, nor have the leaders recognised the crisis for what it is, or called on me for help.

I have called to them all, but I am still waiting for, archbishops, popes, and church leaders, to call their people, and the nations, to prayer for the world situation.
  • Where are the days of prayer?
  • Where is the holy fast?
  • What are my people in places of power doing?

Why did I allow you to be placed in those privileged places? I put you there, so that you could act and bring My wisdom and My answer to these events.

If you do not recognise me and respond to my call, how can I help you? If you continue to bury your head in the sand, I will bury you all so deep there will be no resurrection.

Oh my people, read the signs of the times, open your hearts to me and un-stop your ears. Lift up your eyes, look away from your accounts. Your help does not come through accountants and bankers, and there is no permanent help from the present systems, which are all biased to the rich and unfair to the poor. They are based upon greed!

Look to me the Lord of love. Seek my righteousness and my answer. Only in Jesus will you see the way out.

I did not spare my chosen people Israel when they turned from me, but I handed them over to be chastised by foreign kings. I was hard on them and turned my face from them, because of their iniquity. Only when a remnant was left, did I turn again to them and restore them. Their mission, to be a vehicle of the Good News of the Messiah, I passed on to the church. Many gentiles and those foreign to Israel have carried the torch and spread the gospel. Many have lived lives of poverty and suffering in order that the good news could be passed on to you. If I did not spare them, why should I spare you?

Leave your books of numbers and your laws, which imprison and oppress the poor. Turn your back on people, organisations and nations, that try to suppress my truth. Get on your knees and pray! Put on sackcloth, cover your heads with ashes, confess your sin, and the sin of church and nation, and plead for my forgiveness. Shout this message from the rooftops, that all may hear and turn to me. I am calling you.

"...if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land". 2 Chronicles 7:14

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your obedience
    - thank you too for posting.
    In prayer for future in His name.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.