Pages

Friday 28 October 2011

Be at One

Lord: To all my people who are called by my name, I say this: Be strong in the faith of Jesus, who, for the love of all sinners, suffered and died on the cross. It is no small thing to suffer as he suffered, or to die as he died. He was not dying for his own sin, for He had no sin! He did not suffer for himself, but for you, in order that you might be set free from the bondage of sin and death. What He did for you on the cross, was not something that you can idly reply to with, "Oh that's nice!" He saved your life, and the first response after surprise, is surely gratitude!

Saving a life, gives the Saviour a right to ask for something small in return. Not a reward, more a request. He has given His life up, so that you can live, so His request is that you accept what He has done for you and turn away from your old life of sin, and live a life of righteousness. If you are really glad that Jesus has saved you, you will surely want to tell others, and bring them to Jesus, for Him to save them also.

Now, salvation doesn't stop there! Salvation is a continuous process. It starts with an encounter with Jesus, and continues with a walk that leads you along a pathway, away from your old life, and into a new life of light, love, and righteousness. That pathway is anything but dull! It is the most fulfilling and satisfying walk you can ever imagine. It is not always easy, and often involves danger and suffering, but all the danger and suffering are nothing, compared to the price Jesus, my beloved son, paid for you. It is nothing, compared to the glory that is now before you. Even though you may be chained and in prison, the good news that is on your lips, is not chained. When it is spoken out, it is carried in the hearts of those who hear it! Oh, it may seem to have been rejected at first! But know this: My word does not return to me, without first accomplishing all that I purpose for it.

My children, do not quarrel, or play with words that achieve nothing but division. My gospel is one. It is at unity with me. Let it also be at unity with you. Your love for the Lord Jesus is what unites you. It is your passport to Heaven. Petty arguments and divisions do nothing to further the Kingdom, and only bring dishonour to my name. Lay aside all that divides. However dearly you hold on to it, if it does not further my Kingdom, it is not important! Be at one with all the brethren. Bless each other in my name.

Teach the truth as I handed it to you. Do not dilute, or change my word one iota. Those who are seeking the truth with all their heart, will recognise it when it is given to them. If you dilute or change my word in any way, those who are seeking the truth, will not recognise your word as truth, and will be prevented from entering into life. You will have to account for their souls before me.

Love one another as I have loved you, and love those to whom I send you. Bless them with your story, bless them with your love, bless them with the gospel of Jesus. Be like Jesus to them! Share, teach, heal and deliver, in my name, just as I have commanded you. But do all this as you stay close to me. You cannot do it on your own! Walk with Me, talk with Me, and stay with me. Let Me be your strength and your rock. I am with you always, because I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.