Pages

Monday 31 October 2011

Stand Up and be Counted!

Lord: Where are the shepherds of my people, and why have they not spoken up, in defence of the oppressed and the poor? Where are my evangelists and preachers, and why is my message being watered down and the truth diluted? Why are you silent, when those who speak against me, and who do not have the truth, rant and rage against my Church? Why do you stand by, and let others steal the gifts I have given my Church?

When the evil spirits cried out against my Son Jesus, he rebuked them, and commanded them to be silent. When he crossed the path of those possessed of evil spirits; he cast them out, and delivered those possessed and oppressed. When the sick and wounded came to him, he healed them, and gave them hope. In the early days of my Church, the people came to listen to the word being faithfully preached, and when the authorities tried to stop them, the apostles said, "You cannot silence us, because God has told us to speak. We must obey Him, not you!" Now it seems that my Church, which carries my special message for the world, is being silenced, out of fear of those who are offended by me!

I did not entrust the good news of Jesus to be stored away, out of sight and mind, and kept for another generation, or more opportune time! I entrusted it to you, to share freely today! I gave you the gifts of My Holy Spirit to enable and empower you to do it well. It now seems that you are being disarmed at the first opposition!

Stand up, men and women of God. Clothe yourselves in the armour I have provided. Take hold of the Sword of the Spirit, and cut your way through the opposition of Satan. Stand firm, and speak of me, to all who will listen. Satan is a defeated foe. I have triumphed over him, and he is now under My feet. Destroy his works; set the captives free. Proclaim the day of the Lord's salvation, and gather in the lost, the lonely, and the oppressed, that they may find true liberty in me.

Children, I have given you the liberty of free speech, in order to proclaim the gospel. No man, no government, no judge and no court, has the right, or the ability to stand against me and take that away from you. Stand by My command to take the good news into ALL the world. Take it to ALL people everywhere. Let no one stand in your way. When your Church leaders fail to stand by the gospel of truth, I will withdraw my Spirit from them. Do not follow them, but stay close to me. Fix your eyes upon Jesus, my beloved Son.

Stand up, and be counted for me, as I muster my army, to march forward and claim the land back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.