Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Creating is such fun!

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you for listening to all my ramblings and for answering my prayers. I love you Lord.

Lord: Good morning son. Welcome to the club this morning and thank you for joining us. We love you too.

Many of my children are struggling at the moment. As they try to listen to my voice, they listen out for words but do not hear them, yet I am speaking to them. Some people think in words while others think in pictures. The truth is that all people think in images, but some have a very effective translator which instantly turns all the images into words. Most people however, see in their mind's eyes a flood of images and impressions. The skill is recognising which of these images and impressions are relevant. For most people the ability to use these impressions and images is easy. It is part of the human mind that you call instinct! However it is more than, just instinct, for what you receive in your mind and see with your minds eye is raw spiritual data. It is as different from the spoken language as English and Binary! It is, however, far more complicated than Binary or English, and should not in any way be despised.

Listening to me is tapping into this part of you that places thoughts in your mind, and listening to the 'raw data' as I pour it into you. Do not try to interpret, it but let it form into the impressions and images I have programmed into it.  As you remain still in your mind, using the other side of your brain, you will find that slowly it begins to make sense. In some people this causes the mind to switch over to the intellect and words start to pour out. For others it remains a deep impression or a firm conviction.

Don't let the complexity of it worry you. The important part is that you still your mind and soul and seek me with your whole heart. In that stillness I will speak to you, and over time you will learn to hear and discern my voice. The next step is to record what you are receiving. The medium doesn't matter. You can use writing, a computer, recording your voice or one of the arts, like painting, poetry or dance.

Often my word comes in the form of inspiration, which leads on to revelation or discovery. You see, I am speaking to my children all the time. Some listen with delight and act upon what I say. Some receive my word without recognising it is me that is speaking, thinking it is themselves. Others receive my word, but think it is only fantasy or wishful thinking and do not act. Still others reject what I say, because they did not hear it from their professor, or read it in some technical journal. However, the fact remains that I speak to mankind every day in many different ways. Some hear and receive, others hear and reject, and still others choose not to hear.

I want my Church to be different! Start with the knowledge that I am speaking to you in a variety of ways. Then I want you to listen with expectation and delight. For I want to show you all so much. Creation was such fun for me; I love every minute of it. I often laugh as I create, for some of the things I come up with are very funny, and incredibly beautiful. I want you all to share in that beauty, and to stand in awe and wonder, as well as delight! Oh, there is so much I still have to share, so much for you all to discover, and it all starts with Jesus. Once you have passed through the doorway of the cross and opened your heart and mind to me, the journey of discovery starts.

Please come and join in conversation with me because I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.