Pages

Friday 25 November 2011

Go Where I send You.

Me: Good morning Lord. Thank you for waking me this morning and for this new day. Thank you for your love to us and for holding us in the hollow of your hand. I love you Lord.
Lord:    Be still and watch. I am God and I accomplish what I desire. It is mine to work and mine to complete. Be still and watch as I work.

Vision: I saw what at first looked like a disc with a very bright centre. Then it seemed as if I was travelling towards the disc at great speed, and I saw that it was a huge crowd of people, all facing the centre where, one stood, who was clothed in raiment so bright, it shone like the sun, yet I was not dazzled. When He spoke to the crowd, everyone could hear him, even those who seemed so far away on the edge of the disc. Apart from the voice of the one in the centre, all was silent.

Lord: Children gather around, turn to me, and let me show you mysteries and truths to warm your hearts. I am in the midst of you, and while your eyes are focused on me, no harm shall befall you. I want you around me in a circle. I do not want you in rows of straight lines like soldiers on parade, where all you can see, is the back of someone's head. I want you around me, where, as you look to me, you can also see the faces of your brothers and sisters.

On the Christian walk you are not alone. You are part of a great multitude that no man can number, a multitude of those who all accept my Son, and know me, through Him. I know the name of, and everything about, all those who make up the great multitude. You are my children and I love you.

As you gather around, you will notice that even though there are so many of you gathered, you are always in the front row. You will also notice that I am always speaking as though you were the only person present. Yet it is the same for everyone gathered. Do not worry about the workings of it. Just accept that I love you, and you have a personal direct contact with me!

As I speak with you I want you to listen and feast on every word. I use that expression, 'feast on every word', because I want you to digest my word as though it was food. Let every morsel become a part of who you are. Take my word with you wherever you go, draw on the strength it gives you as you follow the commands that I give you.

There will sometimes be many days when all you seem to do is feast on my words, and action seems scarce. This is part of the plan. The work I am doing in these days requires that my children are well fed on my word, and well equipped with the armour and equipment of the Holy Spirit. So use these times to train, and become familiar with all the gifts of the Spirit. Watch me working through others, and observe how I have used my children in former generations. Watch and pray that you do not fall into temptation.

Live at peace with all those who are called by my name. Let there be no strife among you. Unite in my name to share the good new and gather in the harvest. Divisions are part of the world. You are a part of my family, part of my Kingdom, where all are brothers and sisters and all are united in me. Just as the Godhead is one in unity, so too my church shall be one in unity and love.

Vision: I looked and I saw that the multitude had turned from the centre and were moving out from that place. The bright one was no longer in the centre, but before every person in the gathering. Where he went they followed, each in their own direction.

Lord: When I spoke to the multitude I was giving instructions to each individual at the same time. To one it was to go North, to another South. Each one has a unique and special mission and ministry, which will take them all in their separate direction. But they do not go alone, neither are they separated from their brothers and sisters. I go with them and lead the way, and always the rest of the Church, my body is supporting and upholding them. In their turn they too uphold and support the rest of the body.

Each ministry and mission of my choosing is upbuilding for the whole church. Each word of mine spoken by groups or individuals is like a brick laid in the wall of the city of God. Each word must be delivered in love, as it was delivered to each person by me. After each mission, and constantly throughout each ministry, return to the centre for refreshment and a fresh word. This is not your work, to be going off where you want. It is my work, and is to the people I send you with my word for them. Speak only the word I give you for each situation.

Rejoice and be glad as you watch me work. For, in the days to come you will all see many mighty and mysterious things, as My Holy Spirit works amongst you. I love you my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.